Do Tell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Do you like to sing in the shower? Yes, but I sing more in the car LOL
What is your all time favorite funniest movie? Ferris Bueller's Day Off
What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Chicken
Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? Absolutely!!
Did you have a nickname in high school? No, all that sort of stuff ended for me in junior high it seems LOL
Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? Cinderella
What was the best vacation you ever had? Arizona
Have you ever been in true love? I think I was pretty close to it a few times, yeah
Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? Back to the Future
Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? I think its more bewilderment than judging for me but that's another story altogether! LOL
What are things you like to do alone? When I have had a stressful week I sometimes like to head for dinner at the Palliser Hotel Lounge because its quiet and nobody bothers you...that and write in my journal
What are your greatest passions? Besides God, I would have to say music and reading
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? Writing and working with details
How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)? Facebook I check about 4 times a day
You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where? anywhere with any of my exes....ugh!!

Aug 29, 2012
Do you like to sing in the shower? I like to whistle
What is your all time favorite funniest movie? Donovan's Reef
What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Soup
Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? No
Did you have a nickname in high school? Ruffles
Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? The Woodsman (Little Red Riding Hood)
What was the best vacation you ever had? Touring America's Wild West....
Have you ever been in true love? Well, one sided it seems.
Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? Last of the Mohicans
Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? No, it breaks my heart to hear tell
What are things you like to do alone? Read, cook, garden, target shooting
What are your greatest passions? 1. Jesus. 2. Exploration
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? 1. Thinking 2. Prayer
How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)? Ten minutes a day, this site, hours!
You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where? Hanging out, where ever it is "everyone" hangs out

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
OK...SPILL IT :D

Do you like to sing in the shower? Sometimes, yes.

What is your all time favorite funniest movie? I'm not much of a "faavorites" type, but What About Bob? is a good one that I've seen many times. It's got Bill Murrey!

What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Meat

Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? Sometimes, yes, but I'm not much of a dancer.

Did you have a nickname in high school? No, but you can probably imagine all the Reese's Peanut Butter jokes and musings I've endured...

Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? (Again, a 'most' or 'favorite' at which I seldom choose) I earnestly don't know, and even tried looking several up.

What was the best vacation you ever had? Anytime we go back to South Africa is great, but I've really enjoyed my mission trips too! It's hard to say, but probably the time my best friend Josh went with us in 2007.

Have you ever been in true love? Who am I to say? I have always loved, but was it true? Only God knows.

Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? Most anything from Disney/Pixar, Dreamworks, ext.

Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? I certainly do my best not to, but we all fall short.

What are things you like to do alone? ...anything really. I like being around others, but can easily enjoy God's or my own company as well. I enjoy nature, music, and some other things alone.

What are your greatest passions? God, Music, Love, Nature, and....

Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? Messing up and thinking/making others think

How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)? I check them periodically. Perhaps about 10 minutes a day, or so.

You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where? That's hard to say, really. Many places don't necessarily bother me, but I wouldn't want to be in a strip club or something. (Even then, though, those are people who need the changing love and grace of Christ. It's hard to say. I'm sort of undecided. Think what you will. Christ may very well have been seen around "such people" or "such places"...)

Copy and paste so I can read YOUR answers :)
I did, so have a look! ^^

Last edited:
S

simplyme_bekah

OK...SPILL IT

Do you like to sing in the shower? only if I have my ipod in so I cant hear myself when I sound like a cat being skinned alive hahaha
What is your all time favorite funniest movie? Happy Gilmore
What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Cheese
Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? usually when I am alone
Did you have a nickname in high school? nah
Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? I cant remember any lol
What was the best vacation you ever had? My vacations are going to see my Daughter so every one of them.
Have you ever been in true love? yes, and it really hurts
Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? ones with really hot men in them haha
Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? No, I feel sad for them and for the choices they have made and then pray for them.
What are things you like to do alone? Bike ride, exercise, read.
What are your greatest passions? God and my Daughter & Grandson & my Mate.
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? helping others & ping pong
How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace) Facebook throughout the day
You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where?Any place that would shine a bad light on my relationship with God.

H

Hellooo

Do you like to sing in the shower? No.

What is your all time favorite funniest movie? The Jerk.

What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Pasta.

Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? I LOVE to dance, doesn't matter who's watching or not.

Did you have a nickname in high school? No.

Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? Harry Potter

What was the best vacation you ever had? Western Europe.

Have you ever been in true love? Not sure, though I have experienced heartbreak. I think I was a little too naive in the past.

Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? Moonrise Kingdom.

Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? Depends on how it's affecting their present self, although there's not much that will shock me.

What are things you like to do alone? Read, play classical piano, listen to Saturday morning NPR (car talk, This American Life, etc, PARTICULARLY while driving), watch movies (I make an exception for my family. I don't like being distracted during a movie)

What are your greatest passions? God, my family, trying to be the best me possible.

Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? 1. Math/Finance 2. diffusing difficult people, whether it's at work or between family members.

How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)? No facebook, no twitter, no myspace. I do peruse seekingalpha.com daily, usually during downtime at work, to see how people feel about certain companies, industries, strategies, things going on in the economy, etc but I haven't created a profile yet. I also spend maybe 30 minutes a day on Pinterest, pinning things that I like.

You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where? An Apple Store.

I

imperfection

Do you like to sing in the shower?
OH YEAH.....sometimes I go showering just in order to sing <3

What is your all time favorite funniest movie?
The Zoo Keeper....the monkey is the best

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
Sushi with Wasabi

Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?
I do....I do it in the car to a good song...problem is: everyone can see me :D

Did you have a nickname in high school?
Meems....Mimi? Nothing special.

Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most?
Aragorn and Legolas Greenleaf (Lord of the Rings)

What was the best vacation you ever had?
Well, it always changes....whenever I go somewhere I haven't been before, I guess, I think it's my favourite place. So far....the USA:D

Have you ever been in true love?
YES!

Name a movie that you can watch over and over again?
I could always watch movies with Will Smith, Kevin James, Jackie Chan and Vin Diesel....actually I think they should do a movie together....CHAOS GANG :D

Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion?
No, I guess that's the last thing someone needs to go through. Judging is awful.

What are things you like to do alone?
Reading, watching romantic movies that no one else wants to watch with me, singing, remaking my clothes, showering (because I sing in the shower):D

What are your greatest passions?
God, my relationships, music, being creative <3

Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Languages (I speak 4 different languages and I want to learn more), music, making people laugh, doing make up :D

How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)?
I used to be on facebook allllll the time. Now, I got to the point, where I would love to deactivate my account, but I have family all over the world and facebook is a nice tool to be able to keep in touch with them.

You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where?
I don't go places, I would be embarrassed being caught. How smart of me...I twisted the question:D

C

Chrissy77

Do you like to sing in the shower? Yes! Then again I sing everywhere..
What is your all time favorite funniest movie? Weekend at Bernie's was really funny
What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Only one? bread, cheese, chocolate..
Oh never mind I found my one...Strawberries!!!!! mmmmmm
Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? I dance whether anyone is looking or not.
Did you have a nickname in high school? Unfortunately many... brace face was the most common.
Choose a storybook character that attracts you the most? I don't have one.
What was the best vacation you ever had? I can't say I have been too many places. Hershey Park was nice though.
Have you ever been in true love? Yes! It was the greatest feeling while I was with him and the most world shattering feeling when it ended.
Name a movie that you can watch over and over again? Anne of Green Gables( I am old fashioned)
Do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? No, I judge myself what right do I have to judge someone else.
What are things you like to do alone? Read, jog, write, biking
What are your greatest passions? God, my children, my family
Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at? Being way too serious, recognizing my own faults.
How much time do you spend on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace)? None Besides my little bit of time here.
You wouldn't be caught dead being seen where? Any place that if the Lord was to come I would be ashamed to be seen in.