Do u agree or disagree?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

destiny

Who ever dat is born again hv two families,
ur biological family & kingdom family. Bio.
family end here on earth maybe by death,
distant or such but kingdom family last 4
ever til eternity so pls give more attention to
brethren 4 dey are ur brothers and ur sisters
d relationship dat wil last 4 ever. Do u believe
dat................

D

djness

Yes. Preach on!

D

destiny

True say. God bless u.

J

Jullianna

Luke 9: 57 As they were walking along the road, a man said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.”

58 Jesus replied, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.”
59 He said to another man, “Follow me.”
But he replied, “Lord, first let me go and bury my father.”
60 Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”
61 Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”
62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

Y

Yahoo4Yahweh

I miss my family. I just lost my Mum & my sisters are so distant. I hope the Lord restores me fully so we can all meet again,whether it be in heaven or on earth. Cherish those that u love,keep them close,u never know what circumstances may bring. I pray for total restoration. Lord Jesus, guide our steps. :)

J

JSZie_91

Yes, so true..