Do u ever wonder about things?

• Thread starter alwayswonderinggirl
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

alwayswonderinggirl

Hi,
do u ever wonder about things - I mean Xstian doctrine, etc? :eek: It´s really bugging me sometimes and feel frustrated when I don´t understand and there´s loads I don´t understand about God :eek:
So I signed up so that perhaps I can chat with u sometimes and find out what u think.

I liked the discussion on "Do Muslim worship satan" cos this was one of my questions.

Plus, I started to go to dancing lessons recently and I´d love to connect with other people who also love dance and have some experience to share :D

So, talk to me ;) I ll be waiting,

love,

jjkg

May 25, 2005
Alwayswonderinggirl, welcome to Christian Chat. I first want to say that having many questions has the potential to be a very good thing. That's what brings about growth. Now I'm not a bible scholar or anything like that. I'm familiar enough with the bible to understand many of it's core concepts and whether or not Muslims worship Satan I'm not certain, but I do know this....Satan does not care what or who you worship as long as it's not the One, True God. Satan's desire is to seperate us from Him so he doesn't care if one worships nature, Allah, Buddha, self or any other false God. Satan would have that we are seperated from God in this life and for eternity to come. I do believe that unlike Satanists, who directly worship Satan, there are plenty of people who indirectly and ignorantly do so because they are decieved. Anyone following a false religion or claiming not to believe in God in essence is following a lie and has based their lifestyle on that lie. So when we get down to it, I believe that to follow a lie is to follow the Father of Lies and thus to worship Satan. Anyway, glad you've joined Christian Chat and hope to see you in the Chat Rooms. Take Care.

A

alwayswonderinggirl

HI jjkg,
Thaks for yr messgae, it was encouraging.;)

About the Muslim think, u might be right, but I guess I would never told them plain stight that they r worshipping .... cos I believe that if I want to take sth dangerous from the hands of a child I do not start fighting over it, but rather try to exchange it for sth more suitable for him :D cunning but effective method. But thanks again for yr time. I appreciate your answer.

Talk to u later in some chat room,

J

JayDee

Well...look at it like this... 50% Truth is 100% Lie. The devil does not care about who you believe in (as said above), as long as you do not submit yourself totally to Christ. The key here is "Submit Totally"...you must believe without question that Christ died for you...in so believing you must also accept that He gives us a plan on how to live our life...we must follow those rules and accept Him as our total authority...trust Him to all things, to literally be a slave to Him...remember, the devil wants us to live what our nature as humans wants to live...our faith in Christ gives us the tools to combat Satan...praise God in all things..keep Him in the front of your mind. Trust me..if you do this, the Holy Spirit will give you the guidance you need to live a happy life. It might sound a little corny, but it's like "God radar"...with it you can see and sense things that could lead you astray. God Bless You. I hope this helps.