Do we have to give God all or nothing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
What if a person want's to give his all to God, but He doesn't know exactly what God wants? What if that person cries to God constantly to show him what to do, but God doesn't answer?
I am asking about the same thing lately,so I understand.
My question has been, if one sets everything aside, including self, for Jesus, what is left to become in Him? :)

The scripture set before me was, I give you a new heart and spirit.
The answer was it is not what you do or know, it is what I give you.
It is being willing in Jesus for whatever He is asking, even if He asks one to wait and be still in God.
Jesus brings His presance to everyplace in you that is flesh, He knows when you are ready, He knows what to make new.
You will know because what you want, is what Jesus asks for. :)
You must be willing to accept what Jesus brings in you, even when it is not as you thought it would be.:)

Be still and wait upon the Lord, for He will bring rivers of living water pouring from your heart! :)

God bless.
pickles