Do you believe this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Crazy4GODword

In view of salvation, all are equal. But in view of mission, all are not equal.

A

AnandaHya

no not really. we have the same salvation, spirit and GOD. Our mission is to make disciples of the nations and we are to worship God with our whole heart soul and mind. However God gives us different gifts and experiences and personal races to run in this life so if by mission you mean our task to do then that is different just as the ear and eye are different.

C

Crazy4GODword

Not gift mission but something else.....mission work and the unbeliever......think about it

A

AnandaHya

Not gift mission but something else.....mission work and the unbeliever......think about it
lol I thought about it, but I guess I need to go pray about what you are really asking :)

S

Scotth1960

In view of salvation, all are equal. But in view of mission, all are not equal.
Dear Crazy4GODword,

God loves all people equally; but not all people love God equally. Some people are closer to God, and

more

free from sins, than others. God gives to every one according to their faith and works, whether their

works are good or bad, and all receive in the body the fruit of their works. The Bible says all have sinned

and fallen short of the glory of God, so everyone's works are a mixture of good and evil, though in some

cases there are some people whose works are totally or mostly evil. While life remains, there is time to

repent. Many have repented. Many more should still repent. One person who did good all the time

was the ever-virgin Mary. She was all holy. She overcame her original sin, and was saved by Christ, God,

her Saviour, and she is blessed among women, and blessed is the fruit of her womb, Jesus.

God save us in Christ. Amen. In Erie PA Scott R. Harrington

PS Mary the Mother of God loved Jesus Christ better than most all other people loved God and Christ.

Feb 16, 2011
Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

C

Crazy4GODword

This is how I see it, in Jesus dying on the cross to bring salvation to all..not just Jews but all mankind. So all people are equal of getting grace, you all get it free if you are in Jesus...no one works for a better salvation for there is only one and all share it.

Now for mission work, not all are the same (equal could be used). In that view if thinking believers are separated from the unbelievers making them not the same. We are not in the same point of life as the unbeliever so we should reach them to be the same as us...equal you might say in grace. We are in a different spiritual level than them and we should help them be one of us.

Did this help to anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AnandaHya

sounds like you are talking about maturity in Christ more then missions. when i hear the word missions I think of task to do and spiritual gifts givens to do them. what you describe sounds like the different stages of maturity of people in Christ and how we can reach others who are close to our own experience and deliverance by God from.