do you believe???????????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 26, 2011
The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and eastern mental disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind. Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination for their lord (who precisely this lord is varies widely). The Illuminati are alleged to be the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one-world religious ethic, and centralized control of the world’s economic systems. Organizations such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the International Criminal Court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati. According to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are the driving force behind efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum, and the political leadership of the nations.

The Illuminati supposedly have a private board of elite, interlocking delegates who control the world’s major banks. They create inflations, recessions, depressions, and manipulate the world markets, supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals. The supposed goal behind the Illuminati conspiracy is to create and then manage crises that will eventually convince the masses that globalism, with its centralized economic control and one-world religious ethic, are the necessary solution to the world’s woes. This structure, usually known as “The New World Order,” will of course be ruled by the Illuminati.

Does the Illuminati conspiracy have any basis from a Christian/biblical perspective? Perhaps. There are many end times prophecies in the Bible that are interpreted by most to point to an end times one-world government, one-world monetary system, and one-world religion. Many Bible prophecy interpreters see this "New World Order" as being controlled by the antichrist, the end times false messiah. If the Illuminati conspiracy and the New World Order has any validity, and is indeed occurring, for the Christian, there is one fact that must be remembered. God has sovereignly allowed all these developments, and they are not outside of His overall plan. God is in control, not the Illuminati. No plan or scheme the Illuminati develop could in any way prevent, or even hinder, God's sovereign plan for the world.

If there is indeed some truth to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are nothing but pawns in the hands of Satan, tools to be manipulated in his conflict with God. The fate of the Illuminati will be the same as the fate of their lord, Satan/Lucifer, who will be cast into the lake of fire, to be tormented day and night, forever and ever (Revelation 20:10). In John 16:33 Jesus declared, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." For Christians, all we need to understand about the Illuminati conspiracy is summarized in the words of 1 John 4:4, "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

B

Bloodwashed

I believe the meek shall inherit the earth! The Babalonian system shall be brought down. The Kingdom of God is established forever! All Glory to God, & The Lamb!!!--Mark--

E

eternally-gratefull

I believe the meek shall inherit the earth! The Babalonian system shall be brought down. The Kingdom of God is established forever! All Glory to God, & The Lamb!!!--Mark--
Amen,

as for this theory. The world hate the jews. Always have always will. No jewish "world order" would ever happen, because no one would follow a jew. They do not have the power many want to believe today.

Scripture tells us the "one world order" will come out of the revised roman empire. (as will the leader) Not out of the state, or of people who are called Israel. This world order will make peace with Israel. But eventually, take back this peace and come after israel with all her might. until Christ comes and puts and end to it.(Armageddon)

I am not sure where all this "jews are gonna take over the world and babylon" stuff comes from. But Babylon is not the jews. She "played the harlot with Babylon" you can't play the harlot with something if that something is you.

T

Tumnus

Thank you for posting this, Lil Scrappy. I was curious about this as well. I guess our focus should be on strengthening our walk with Christ and making sure the Gospel gets heard in every part of our world.

M

MaggieMye

For those of you who do not believe in the Illuminatti, get your heads out of the sand! Do the research, but use a public computer like from a library. Why? Because our very own gov. tracks every email and every word typed for 'search' and can link it back to YOU, if you do it from your home computer or privately owned laptop. By using a public facility, they have no way of knowing who is using any particular computer at any particular time.

And there's WWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY more too.

This is only ONE of the things I learned from an Advanced Deliverance course.
Maggie

E

eternally-gratefull

For those of you who do not believe in the Illuminatti, get your heads out of the sand! Do the research, but use a public computer like from a library. Why? Because our very own gov. tracks every email and every word typed for 'search' and can link it back to YOU, if you do it from your home computer or privately owned laptop. By using a public facility, they have no way of knowing who is using any particular computer at any particular time.

And there's WWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY more too.

This is only ONE of the things I learned from an Advanced Deliverance course.
Maggie
Or maybe we can stop paying attention to conspiracy theories and place our trust that God has control.

We know things are gonna happen by prophesy. No use being scared of them.

Half these conspiracy theories are ridiculous anyway. Why should a person who is supposed to trust Christ worry about them?

L

Laodicea

Or maybe we can stop paying attention to conspiracy theories and place our trust that God has control.

We know things are gonna happen by prophesy. No use being scared of them.

Half these conspiracy theories are ridiculous anyway. Why should a person who is supposed to trust Christ worry about them?
Yes God is in control He is holding back the 4 winds of strife
Revelation 7:1-3
(1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
(2) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
(3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

U

Ugly

I believe in the group, but i think a lot of people give more credit to this groups power than is realistic. The problem i see with the illuminati and christians is that the illuminati has taken over as the 'evil entity' and nearly replaced satan. Where once christians used to warn of satans attacks, now they warn of illuminati mind control and brainwashing. I think as christians we need to step back from this and recognize this is only a man made establishment. We need to be reminded our real enemy is not man, or a government or group. Our enemy is a living spirit being, he does not come against us through tracking our computers or brainwashing us with triangles and checkerboards. We wrestle not against flesh and blood....

M

MaggieMye

Eternally-grateful: No general goes into battle without KNOWING the tactics of his enemy. Our government, here in the US, is diabolically wicked. The general public has VERY little knowledge of what really goes on. The Rothchilds and Bilderbergers are NOT about money. They have way more than either you or I could count in a 3 year period. BILLIONS, both families. It is about POWER and even more so, CONTROL.

Do we need to be afraid? No. God is our source and protector. But we DO need to know what the enemy is up to. So do not be fooled. Do not be passive. Do not CHOOSE to be ignorant.

Maggie

E

eternally-gratefull

Eternally-grateful: No general goes into battle without KNOWING the tactics of his enemy. Our government, here in the US, is diabolically wicked. The general public has VERY little knowledge of what really goes on. The Rothchilds and Bilderbergers are NOT about money. They have way more than either you or I could count in a 3 year period. BILLIONS, both families. It is about POWER and even more so, CONTROL.

Do we need to be afraid? No. God is our source and protector. But we DO need to know what the enemy is up to. So do not be fooled. Do not be passive. Do not CHOOSE to be ignorant.

Maggie
Maggie. It is like someone said tonight at church. What is the most they could do to you> Kill you??

Paul said to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Take me.

Christians being scared and putting all these conspiracy theories out there does not make God look good.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009

Maggie
Maggie, although I agree we need to know the enemy.
Jesus said, keep your eyes on me.
It seems the best way to identify the enemy, is to know Jesus Christ Our Lord as well as we can. :)
For it is in knowing Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh, that the enemy is revieled, simply because, when we know Jesus, no one can decieve us.

I will agree there are those called to speak to such things though, but not all of us. :)
May you continue to be streangthend in your work for the Lord.

in Jesus, God bless
pickles