Do You Call YourSelf A Christian Or Say U Believe in The Teaches Of Jesus???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Are You One To Call Yourself A Christian,Or Do You State To Others That You Believe In And Follow The Teachings Of Jesus In The Gospels?

O

OFM

I SPIRITUALLY PERSONALLY IN A CHURCH SETTING HAVE NO PROBLEM SAYING I AM A CHRISTIAN.IN SHARING MY SPIRITUAL CHRISTIAN FAITH WITH MOST OTHERS WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE CHRISTIANS,I SAY THAT I BELIEVE IN AND FOLLOW AND LIVE OUT DAILY THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST IN THE GOSPELS.

Feb 11, 2012
To be a follower of Jesus,means you will be hated, ignored, and dispised, and not popular at your church festivities. The teachings of Jesus are not in vogue today I am afraid, its all the Billy Graham, repeat after me prayer that saves no body.

A Saint or an aint?

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Either you are one or the other, no such things as a sinning saint! A saint is walking in the present tense with Christ, being obedient, pure in heart and deed, and listening to His voice, then they follow Him on the narrow road. Luke 9-23. A real saint as described in the Bible has crucified his flesh with Christ, Galatians 2-20, once and for all, hence I have been crucified, and thus they now walk in newness of life, 2 Corinthians 5-17. Cleansed and purified of all willful sin, through a real repentance and faith. 2 Corinthians 7-10-11. They must remain diligent and faithful to the truth, obey from the heart, and keep themselves undefiled from the world and its false ways! 1 John 2-15-17.

S

shirley

i have to say i tell people i believe in jesus christ my lord n savior who died on the cross for me and everyone ; and im ashamed to say im a christian but sometimes i think if im a christian am i behaving like a true christian ? people see how you act and i get worried they dont see me as a christian im a sinner no doubt and not perfect but sometimes i feel like i have to act like the perfect christian for fear of being judged ; and billy graham will continue to be my fav minister of all time

O

OFM

nice i understand some people think that christians are only religious not spiritual but christians can and should be both spiritual and religious i spiritually peronally bellieve.

O

OFM

To be a follower of Jesus,means you will be hated, ignored, and dispised, and not popular at your church festivities. The teachings of Jesus are not in vogue today I am afraid, its all the Billy Graham, repeat after me prayer that saves no body.

A Saint or an aint?

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Either you are one or the other, no such things as a sinning saint! A saint is walking in the present tense with Christ, being obedient, pure in heart and deed, and listening to His voice, then they follow Him on the narrow road. Luke 9-23. A real saint as described in the Bible has crucified his flesh with Christ, Galatians 2-20, once and for all, hence I have been crucified, and thus they now walk in newness of life, 2 Corinthians 5-17. Cleansed and purified of all willful sin, through a real repentance and faith. 2 Corinthians 7-10-11. They must remain diligent and faithful to the truth, obey from the heart, and keep themselves undefiled from the world and its false ways! 1 John 2-15-17.
I SAID NO 1's Name U had to Ask Jesus in2 Ur Heart if not ur Not A Christian Tommy is that what ur saying is that ur not 1 it sounds clearly like that 2 me.i is accepted at Mty Parish Church Faith Community and every 1 thier follows Jesus is that a problem with u on that,....
how did u become a christian,
( u buy a book at wal mart that said u were 1).