Do You Follow a Schedule?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Many of my kids SLEEP in their jeans. They say it's comfortable. Ug.
I don't know where I went wrong with them. 😆
what they dont wear pyjamas
they just forget to take them off?

Or have they never experienced or worn comfy pjs ...or a nightgown. Not sure about the onesies tho

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
what they dont wear pyjamas
they just forget to take them off?

Or have they never experienced or worn comfy pjs ...or a nightgown. Not sure about the onesies tho
I bought them pjs but most of them (mostly the boys) refuse to wear them. They're old enough now that I just let it go.
They also hate using top sheets on their beds.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Many of my kids SLEEP in their jeans. They say it's comfortable. Ug.
I don't know where I went wrong with them. 😆
You didn't...it's just kids...they got to do their own thing.

One of my nieces had to share a bed with her sister while spending the night with her grandparents. Wife and I had the other bedroom. But she got up complaining that her sister had used her as a teddy bear the night before. I explained that I liked that sort of thing and that her Aunt and Uncle used each other like that all the time. We liked it.

Apparently this little niece didn't think so highly of the practice.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
its like kids that dont wear raincoats
its not cool

too bad if they get wet and soaked.
also some dont like wearing shoes, but that just means they have to keep washing their feet instead of socks everyday.

My thing is I dont like wearing jewellery, I would only wear it for special occasions. But I dont see the point of bracelets, necklaces and rings. I dont like the feeling of being weighed down or bound by extra bits of metal and stones, or flashing around how rich I am. (not)

I guess everyones different.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
its like kids that dont wear raincoats
its not cool

too bad if they get wet and soaked.
also some dont like wearing shoes, but that just means they have to keep washing their feet instead of socks everyday.

My thing is I dont like wearing jewellery, I would only wear it for special occasions. But I dont see the point of bracelets, necklaces and rings. I dont like the feeling of being weighed down or bound by extra bits of metal and stones, or flashing around how rich I am. (not)

I guess everyones different.
I love the look of jewelry. So many pretty necklaces and whatnot out there. But I don't wear them. I only have my wedding ring and that's it. Used to wear earrings but after my first baby I stopped so I wouldn't get my ears ripped off and I'm pretty sure the holes aren't there anymore.

I often nag my kids to "grab their coats, it's going to be cold/wet" but the older ones? Psh. "I'm fine mom! It's not cold at all to me."
They are soooo stubborn. I don't know where they get it from...:rolleyes::LOL:

And I loathe wearing shoes and socks. :LOL:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what is the whole socks and sandals thing...is it a Christian get up

I would use jewellery to decorate the house or christmas tree. I use metal chains as gate latches and the only rings I have on me are keyrings...in my pockets.