DO YOU HAVE "AN EAR"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 15, 2023
Rev 2:7 ] 7 "HE WHO HAS AN EAR, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. "

[Dan 12:3-4 ] 3 "THOSE WHO HAVE INSIGHT will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4 "But as for you, Daniel, CONCEAL THESE WORDS AND SEAL UP THE BOOK until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

[Mat 24:15 ] 15 "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (LET THE READER UNDERSTAND)

what do these PHRASES MEAN?

who are they referring to?

I have come to believe that these passages /words indicate select individuals who will be appointed during the end times to WAKE UP a group of BELIEVERS that will preach with GODS POWER AND AUTHORITY to a world which is being deceived by the anti-christ.

I have heard them as being referenced by the title :"WATCHMEN"
WHICH WAS A TITLE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WOULD WATCH FOR THE FIRST SLIVER OF A NEW MOON TO RING IN VARIOUS JEWISH FEASTS.

I have come to the understanding that it is these people who are being referred to in REVELATION 11

[Rev 11:3-4] 3 "And I will grant [authority] to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

in other words GROUPS NOT INDIVIDUALS.........

Most likely.....a CHRISTIAN GROUP & A REDEEMED JEWISH GROUP, I.E 144,000 (by speculation not wisdom).......

THE WAKE UP CALL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artios1

Born again to serve
Dec 11, 2020
Most likely.....a CHRISTIAN GROUP & A REDEEMED JEWISH GROUP, I.E 144,000 (by speculation not wisdom).......

THE WAKE UP CALL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't be a Christian group ...Christians are a reference to those of us with Christ-in and there won't be any of those in the tribulation times.
There will be people who have a change of heart and become believers. but being born again will not be available.