Do you have lost someone very special during this pandemic?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Do you have lost someone very special during this pandemic?

First of all, abide by what Paul said:

• 1Th 5:18 -> “Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”.

I know that this sounds crazy. How can we rejoice and give thanks to the Creator amid this terrible situation?

Well, if the person who died believed in Christ, this day is worthy of feast for the reasons below:

• Psa 116:15 -> “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.”.
• Rev 14:13 -> “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.”.
• 2Ti 4:6-8 -> “For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

If the person didn’t believe in Christ, thank Jesus for the time that He allowed you to be a special part in the life of that person, and also for the other people that are still in your life:

• Psa 68:19 -> “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.”.

Don’t stay with the fools who lose time regretting for the dead:

• Prov 14:7 -> “Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge.”.
• Pro 9:6 -> Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.
• Pro 13:20 -> He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
• Eph 5:14 -> “Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”

I know that the loss of a dear friend is painful. Nevertheless, there is no time to lose. Many people are dying for not knowing Jesus (perhaps some of your relatives who are still alive and can be called for being accountable for their life in the court of Christ – Rom 14:10; 2Cor 5:10). Although the pain is grievous, the best option is to follow the piece of advice written in Psalms 126:5,6:

• Psa 126:5,6 -> “They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”.

Follow this and have a joyful day reaping all goodness and mercy that you sowed, believing wherein Paul said:

• Rom 8:28 -> “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I lost a special cousin in the UK, a frontliner who was working there with her family.