Do you have on the right clothes?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I was thinking about that parable of the feast. When the Lord had gathered strangers to his feast. At the feast there was a man who did not have on the right clothes. And the Lord told him to get out, and he was cast into outer darkness.

This makes me fearful of the Lord really. Do I have on the right attire? Will the Lord cast ME into outer darkness? How can I please Jesus? How can I please my Father? I don't want to go into sin again. Sin is a trap for my soul. It is chains.

Have you ever done something that you later regretted, but the thing you did put some chains on you?

This is what I mean:

One time I made a promise, and things happened where I could not keep that promise. Then I made excuses about it and as the person kept asking I became more bitter about it. And started to avoid the person. And then telling right out lies. But then got to know the Lord, yet I had those old chains. And the Lord told me I cannot offer him any gift unless I go make up with the person about it.

Sure, Jesus was ready to forgive, but not unless I got that condemnation out. But sometimes these chains are harder to break.

Chains of old relationships
Chains of deals you made with people
Chains of pacts you made
Chains of debt
Chains of sexual ties
Chains of depression
Chains of sickness
Chains of doubt
Chains of neglect
Chains of emotional stress
Chains of hate

MY FRIEND!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

AND I WANT JESUS TO BREAK EVER SINGLE CHAIN THAT THE DEVIL HAS ON YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!
MAY JESUS SEND HIS SPIRIT TO BREAK THOSE CHAINS RIGHT NOW!

SATAN HAS TO RELEASE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

May Jesus be glorified in all things!!! AMEN!!!

C

Consumed

When Satan sees a believer truly believing and his wiley ways are to no avail his greatest weapon left is self condemnation. Says your not good enough, you will never measure up, your hopeless, what will they think or say about me?? the battlefield of the mind of self is left. To be self conscious then becomes a chain that truly binds us from breaking free into the true freedom of Christ. Even as I write this I feel God pressing on my heart areas still where I need to break free of to "self" but by the grace of God who is faithful and just He will finish this work He has started in me from day one.

Thank you Ramon, bless you for God has used you to shine a light on where we can often neglect

A

AnandaHya

aww you two are both so sweet and wonderful
thanks be to GOD :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
in the custom of the day in which Jesus spoke, the father provided the garments for the guests at his son's wedding.

the righteous robes are provided by THE FATHER. for the SON'S WEDDING.

i want that garment. not my own.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Romans 3:21
But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—

Romans 10:3
For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.

Philippians 3:9
and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

if we're not robed in the Righteousness of Christ won at the Cross, and imputed to us, forget it. we're showing up in filthy rags.

C

Consumed

in the custom of the day in which Jesus spoke, the father provided the garments for the guests at his son's wedding.

the righteous robes are provided by THE FATHER. for the SON'S WEDDING.

i want that garment. not my own.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Romans 3:21
But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—

Romans 10:3
For, being ignorant of the righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness.

Philippians 3:9
and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—

if we're not robed in the Righteousness of Christ won at the Cross, and imputed to us, forget it. we're showing up in filthy rags.

Amen zone, our self righteousness is as filthy rags,
I love you zone


R

Ramon

Amen zone, our self righteousness is as filthy rags,
I love you zone

You took the word right out of my heart.

I LOVE YOU ZONE! LOL.

May Jesus bless you!

Feb 16, 2011
I don't know why we are posting it but what the hick. Love you everyone! And Zone too!