Do you have the heart for.....!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Before Jesus gave up His spirit as He hung on the cross, He took time to pray for those who were murdering Him. He prayed, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing” (Luke 23:34).

God began to answer His prayer on the Day of Pentecost as some three thousand people repented and were baptized that day, and there have been countless multitudes that have been saved through the centuries. In response to Jesus’ intercession for the transgressors (Isaiah 53:12), God has snatched many souls from eternal death.

Do you have a heart to pray for the lost like Jesus did? Do you have the passion that inspired John Knox to plead, “Give me Scotland or I die”? Is your attitude that of George Whitefield, who prayed, “O Lord, give me souls or take my soul”?

I came across the above in my notes folder (on computer). How dow e answer this? do we pray for the lost? Do we pray for colleagues, friends, family members without ceasing? or are we complacant.

The true Christian indeed, is the one with sore Knees!

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Amen Phil.
i've seen the miracle of both children coming to faith...like the Samaritan woman...they have testified: not because of what you say, but we believed because we have SEEN what He has done for you, and we know He loves us also.

8 years ago i wrote a prayer on the back of a photo of my kids...Lord, i commend them into your Hands. please save my children...today the fruit is there. i prayed every day....
thank you for reminding me that my prayers are heard Phil.
love zone.