Do you Love the ISIS Muslim terrorists?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I wonder what would happen if suddenly streaming across the Islamic State borders came Christians. Christians who say they are willing the pay the non-Muslim tax. Willing to live in a Muslim country, and not eat pork or drink wine. All the while praying publically for their conversion, for the salvation of Jesus Christ, and then for the continued life and health of al-Baghdadi. I believe it would begin with martyrdom, but soon, the Muslims would see what the Romans saw, the kind, loving people who somehow loved and cared for their persecutors, who prayed for their life and health. Never calling down curses, never asking God to remove the regime, but praying and serving one another.

I wonder, sometimes, what it would be like, if we did what we're supposed to do.
Is that what we are 'supposed to do'?
Some would rather take this course that the Lord laid out...

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
(Mat 10:23)

But as someone earlier said...you lead the way first.

Nov 30, 2012
Here's the thing...don't think that I haven't actually prayed and contemplated going to Iraq doing just what I said. Because I actually have, and am still deliberating it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Everyday, for what greater glory can we give to God, than to walk as His son walked, in obedience to the same love that saved us.
For those consumed by such an evil, trully need our prayers.
When we pray for those who suffer at the hand of such evil, let us not forget to pray for those that are the hands of this same great evil.

in Jesus, God bless
pickles

Aug 20, 2014
Here's the thing...don't think that I haven't actually prayed and contemplated going to Iraq doing just what I said. Because I actually have, and am still deliberating it.
Oh, you don't have to make that trip. Plus, check with the state department to see if they'd even let you go given the ISIS situation there. Probably not though as it is a death sentence for any American.

Instead, get your feet wet in Dearborn Michigan. Gather those Christians you were talking about that you could see marching into Iraq. Instead, march them into Dearborn and preach Christ and against Islam.
Dearborn is considered, little Saudi Arabia, for the majority population of Muslims there.
Try and obtain a permit to march in the "No-Go-Zone". Where Muslim's rule predominates and Christians are not permitted.
[video=youtube;vnJBW49afzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg[/video]

And if/when the permit is refused, march anyway and deliver the message there that you plan to deliver in Iraq in the midst of ISIS.

[h=1]
Appeals Court Rules Against Christian Missionaries Attacked at Arab Festival August 28, 2014
[/h]

Mar 23, 2014
ISIS was trained by the Mossad & the one beheaded had duel passports, Israel & USA. It may turn out that most of the ISIS members are Israeli.

You can Google it.

:)-

Aug 20, 2014
Mar 23, 2014
“What appears to be bogus claims”

It appears it depends on what point of view you are looking for. It does seem that you have found the one Israeli article that supports your claim. Now save it because that is the only one you will find.

Mar 23, 2014
The leader of the radical Islamic State (IS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been reputed to be a Mossad-trained operative whose real name is Elliot Shimon, the son of Jewish parents. - See more at:

Is ‘IS’ a CIA-Mossad Creation? | American Free Press

ISIS is now in charge of a self-declared caliphate and is fantastically flush ... Israel's Mossad created ISIS in a joint operation code-named Hornet's Nest. ... ISIS training camps in Jordan that "were supervised by the Marines." ...

America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers' - The Week

Did you know that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of Isis, was trained by Mossad and the CIA? Were you aware that his real name isn't ...

Just Google the topic

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2014
Trained by the CIA my tail !!

Last edited by a moderator:

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
^Does anyone love that? That behavior depicted? Or those who are committing to the behavior? Anyone?
Who do you love more? The little treasure sitting there as their next victim? Or those with the rifles in her precious face?

"God is Great" (Allahu Akbar!) That's what they'll shout....right before they pull the trigger.

Love that?
Never!

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Love means different things to different people. Here's how I see it. Say I am captured by ISIS, and they are trying to convert me with the barrel of a gun. If I am prompted to witness to them, and I do it, that is love. If I hold my tongue, hoping they never repent and end up in Hell, I don't love them. Faith without works is dead.

Obviously, I don't have to love the killing of children.

Aug 20, 2014
Well your agenda is clear.

Do you know who trains ISIS and Mossad?("The Institute") And supplies their weapons?

Russia!
Try to attack Israel by some other method when you're antisemitic on a Christian forum.
We should hold you in our prayers. Because antisemitism is just a different brand of terrorism than that afforded by the arabs and the islamists.

Sincerely,
"tooYoungToIndulgeAntisemitics"

“What appears to be bogus claims”

It appears it depends on what point of view you are looking for. It does seem that you have found the one Israeli article that supports your claim. Now save it because that is the only one you will find.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I love ISIS and I want them to be happy. In fact I love them so much that I am in favor of giving them what they want the most. I say send them right on to their rewards with Allah. Let them all be great warriors for Allah and die for Allah. Every last one of them deserves to die for Allah. Let it not be said that we delayed their journey to the great oasis where their seventy virgins await.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

M

MadParrotWoman

Loving ones enemy is the hardest command of all and one with which I think we all struggle. When Jesus hung there on the cross, despite all the pain and suffering inflicted upon Him by the Romans He asked His father to "forgive them for they know not what they do" and we are called to be Christ-like and follow suit but it's a tough call and one in which prayer is needed.

These people are lost people, they do not know the Lord and that should concern us. If they are not saved they will be Hell bound.

Mar 1, 2012
Pray for the terrorists.

the child molestor

the murderer

the rapist

the wacked out nutjob Israel hating liberal marxists who covet and could not understand a fact if it grew eyes and saw it for them.

Yeah, we get the point....thing is, you never will.

Nice try ( not really ) to guilt us but since we are Holy Spirit indwelt, it was very futile.....

and your master is a fool, not creative and full of lies and deceit, and no I am not talking about Obama or some muslim leader, though they serve him too.

Aug 20, 2014
I think if someone respects love they don't love those who love to kill them.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I do wonder sometimes, if we were to all to stand before the cross, with Jesus upon it?
Do we who know Jesus, see Him suffering more for us, or less for our enemies.
I do not think any of us deserve His sacrifice more than any other, He died for us all.

I just figure that to pray for our enemies, is to not just give glory to Jesus's sacrifice, but to realise the value of it , and in faith, hope that is was not in vain for any, for so great a sacrifice of love given for the world.

God bless
pickles

Aug 13, 2013
Amen, we are to give glory to God and not to our enemies. Yes we can pray for them.

Aug 13, 2013
Anti Semites show their true colors on CC with such boldness? They must be so proud? (this is sarcasm just so you know!)

Mar 1, 2012
We are not defined by Jesus sacrifice.

He was. It was His work.....

done for sinners.

The work is praised, not those who the work was done for.

God is not a respecter of person and we are saved by Grace, and Grace only has ONE source.

We should always pray for everyone because we do not know who God will save, but, He does.