Do You Think "Earthly" Songs/Hymns Will Be Sang in Heaven?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Maybe there will be some familiar ones we will hear once in Heaven. Maybe a remix, haha.
If you think there will be some earthly songs in Heaven, which one do you think it'll be?

I think if any Holy, Holy, Holy would be there. Of course it's speculations, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were there.

T

Tintin

I don't know but if we're going to be doing a whole lot of singing to our Creator God for all eternity, I would want quite a bit of variety in our repertoire - rock, metal, jazz, 'praise and worship', Gregorian chants, folk etc.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I don't know what, but it's going to be awesome!!

Think about it, all of His children in one place, glorifying Him in His fullness, in His presence! :)

K

kenisyes

The greatest things on earth are a shadow of what is normal in heaven. The best music on earth is a shadow of what it in heaven. The substance will be ours in heaven, and the substance will still cast a shadow. But when you have the substance, you will probably hardly notice the shadow.

T

TosinAsLeader

I think it would be something incredible! That it is only very little of why we would natural fall down and bow as are souls become free in eternal reign towards the Creator. Most likely, the best composition of all genres we may now know of combined together with divine skills. Yeah I think David will be playing the harp as well. I don't think any CCM songs would make it though LOL!

K

kittycat7

It depends. If it's about God and the christian songs we sing then maybe. I guess we will know when we will get there.Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10