Do you think it's possible?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maesha

It just made me curious when I saw this on my friend's post "Believe it or not someday Philippines is going to be the new Jerusalem". What do you think?

May 3, 2013
It´s sound "positive", although boastful patristic. Is there a specific race (or a nation) to brag about that? i rather liked this: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding..."

G

GentleServant

It just made me curious when I saw this on my friend's post "Believe it or not someday Philippines is going to be the new Jerusalem". What do you think?
Hi Maesha,

There is no clear or direct prediction in the Bible about philippines becoming the new Jerusalem, therefore i dont believe that. what i believe is that Jesus gave the great commission to His disciple to "Go and baptize all nation" nation = in greek context is ethnic. means Jesus is saying that they should preach what they have witness to all the ethnic groups and i believe Filipinos are included.

I submit to you in asking this, what is more important to you my friend, the concept that Philippines will become the new Jerusalem or the concept that God wants the Filipinos to know Him and the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross. That Filipinos will come to repentance that leads to salvation and spend eternity with God?

I encourage you to Focus on Jesus and strengthen your relationship to God (through prayers and meditation of His Word). I pray that may God guide you as you seek His truth.

Please feel free to give me a message on fb if you have more clarification. https://www.facebook.com/sherwin.ormeo

Thank you and God Bless :)