Do you think thosealraed in heaven are aware of what's hppening on earth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Anonimous

Something I have been wondering about is this. Are people in heaven aware of what's happening on earth? I really have no idea. Once we get there are we so happy to be there that we are no longer concerned? That seems kinda weird to me. I mean, do they stop being concerned about family whether they know the Lord or not.

I am going to leave it at that for now. Hopefully I am not the only one who has ever wondered about this.

R

Relena7

If they still have family or loved ones on earth I'm sure they are aware. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

If they are then they are not aware in the same way as we would be now, or it would contradict the whole concept of heaven being a place without worries and pain.

Then of course there is the whole discussion as to whether people are already "Up there" or if something else happens between death and judgement day (since the bible says both living and dead will be judged this seems to suggest that people don't get judged the moment they die), which makes it all too complicated for my brain.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
i think they are completely aware, but they are probably assured by god everything will be okay. suffering in this life doesn't last forever.

Feb 13, 2013
Everybody has a guardian angel and what they do is watch and listen. Jacobs dream of the ladder illustrates this, also angels are messengers and it represents the hope the righteous have in their death.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Everybody has a guardian angel and what they do is watch and listen. Jacobs dream of the ladder illustrates this, also angels are messengers and it represents the hope the righteous have in their death.
There is no evidence in the bible supporting guardian angels. That is a perversion of the scripture, and is highly against he commands of God.
They are messengers of God.. ONLY. They do not work for men. They are not our bodyguards. They are not our guardians. The Father in heaven is who protects us. Not angels.

W

wwjd_kilden

Agree with Elizabeth on this, the bible never mentions guardian angels other than when the devil says to Jesus that the angels will save him if he leaps from the building. Not saying God will never send angels to help, but the bible never says we have assigned guardians. (Like Elizabeth said, we have God to protect us)

K

Kefa52

Something I have been wondering about is this. Are people in heaven aware of what's happening on earth? I really have no idea. Once we get there are we so happy to be there that we are no longer concerned? That seems kinda weird to me. I mean, do they stop being concerned about family whether they know the Lord or not.

I am going to leave it at that for now. Hopefully I am not the only one who has ever wondered about this.

I am hoping that when we get to Heaven we get to see the BIG PICTURE and understand how Gods plan is working.
That we understand and that everything makes sense.
Nothing solid here just some of my thoughts.