Do you want to dance, I do! All for the Lord!

• Thread starter dancingfortheLord
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dancingfortheLord

Dancing is defined as generally referring to movement of the body usually rythmic and to music.But to me, its much more than that.

Even as a baby, my parents have seen me swaying and clapping my hands(uncoordinated as it may be) to any music I'd hear. Even when the ice cream truck passed by, I'd begin to sway and fling my hands up in the air. Dance was a part of my life early on. When I was 12, one of the members of the church invited me to attend a dance training, my parents gave me a go and so soon after I became a member of the Dance Ministry of our church. Whatever am feeling, whether mad, happy or sad. I would go inside my room, lock the door, open the radio and dance until all of my worries, frustrations and anger slip away.

When I was 14, a childhood friend of mine suddenly collapsed while playing basketball. A boy who loved to tease and yet he would make sunday school fun and exciting. So healthy, and full of life. And in an instant, he was gone. At his necrological service- we, his childhood friends who were also members of the Youth Ministry danced "Lord, I offer my life". Every move and step I took, was too painful to make. But when I heard the part of the song saying, "what do we have that you have not given, what do we ask that is not already yours, all we possess are these lives we're living, AND THATS WHAT WE GIVE TO YOU LORD..."

Our friend, gave his life, though short as it may be, to our LORD. And when I danced that day, I too, decided that every dance I make, everything I do, will be for the glory of our dear Lord JESUS.

Feb 17, 2010
Ask the LORD for GUIDANCE....G - God.. U- You...I- and I... Dance- Dance... Look it spells ...GOD YOU AND I DANCE.. Guidance - GOD U AND I DANCE..

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello dancingfortheLord welcome to Christian Chat.