Dobson rips into Obama's abortion policy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
When it comes to social issues, Obama is about as bad as they come, isn't he?
Obama? Except for the Roman Catholics (which I am not) the Evangelical Church has all but surrendered and are muzzled on the issue of abortion,..the most horrendous silent ongoing holocausts ever...and we are mum.
No room to blame Obama.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Simply appalling. The vast majority of abortions are sought by people of ethnic origins. The very people those who oppress them are claiming to represent.

Men making merchandise of their fellow man. Deceiving them with feigned words.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

G4JC

Feb 9, 2011
Strong words from Dobson, I totally agree! May 1st the company I work for was forced to comply with ACA. I refused to sign up (much to their disappointment since they are pushing hard for healthy young'n to pay for all the people dying of AIDs, etc.). Now I have to pay fines to support this atrocity anyway? It's time we start nullifying the mandate ASAP before it's too late to rollback.

Best line from this article...

Dobson said:
“I believe in the rule of law, and it has been my practice since I was in college to respect and honor those in authority over us. It is my desire to do so now. However, this assault on the sanctity of human life takes me where I cannot go. I WILL NOT pay the surcharge for abortion services. The amount of the surcharge is irrelevant. To pay one cent for the killing of babies is egregious to me, and I will do all I can to correct a government that lies to me about its intentions and then tries to coerce my acquiescence with extortion. It would be a violation of my most deeply held convictions to disobey what I consider to be the principles in Scripture. The Creator will not hold us guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of His innocent babies. So come and get me if you must, Mr. President. I will not bow before your wicked regulation.”

Mar 1, 2012
When the murder of babies is said to be a health concern for women, you know the father of lies is involved.

The truly sad thing about abortion is it is the poster child for every liberal thought. The abdication of personal responsibility.

Its ''funny'' to see the liberal christian jump through ideological hoops when they say they are not for abortion but all the reasons for abortion, they support in every other liberal ideal.

I can tell you, when life is about how well you feel about yourself, your god is not Jesus Christ.

Repent. Follow our Lord and never vote for a democrat again.

period.