Never in vain, he just emphasized that. Grace reigns, its Gods power Rom 5:21
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
You havent a clue
Never in vain, he just emphasized that. Grace reigns, its Gods power Rom 5:21
This is error big time.
I have no problem with those scriptures, I teach them all the time.Ephesians 1
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
1. hear the gospel
2. trust/believe the gospel
3. sealed by the Holy Spirit
Never in vain, he just emphasized that. Grace reigns, its Gods power Rom 5:21
That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
You havent a clue
I have no problem with those scriptures, I teach them all the time.
Grace reigns, its more powerful than death, its Gods Spiritual power that works effectual Eph 3:7Where did you get your clue? in between the lines?
Grace reigns, its more powerful than death, its Gods Spiritual power that works effectual Eph 3:7
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Thats why Paul said I am what I am by the grace of God.
Now if you think man can resist and thwart Gods purposes of Grace, His effectual power, thats just as bad as being an athiest.
Wasn't Nazism atheist? They similarly determined Jews as 'non-elect'?
Godwin's Law?![]()