Does a scar on the right hand caused by glass relate to the mark of the beast ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
It's difficult to know, Soul. There are so many trolls and people with mental illnesses on CC. Sometimes it's very difficult to determine which is which. If this person has issues, yes, it's not hilarious. If they're just playing silly buggers, well... it's funny, even if they don't deserve it. Please don't think me heartless. Coming on CC is very eye-opening. Sometimes it's difficult to know how to respond to people here. My first thought upon opening this thread was "what is this I don't even". You're right in saying that I know next to nothing about OCD but I've had pretty bad anxiety back in my early 20s (it played out very different to this though).
No, I dont think you were heartless, the thing is that many trolls get to us all, and we forget that someone who might have these same issues will be googling and reading our replies. He does not seem a troll to me. I went through his profile to check out his posts. A lot of people obsess about the unforgivable sin in a similar way, too. It really gives the devil foothold to give them stress and fear as it cant be taken back. But even if he was a troll, well, I give benefit of a doubt as we dont want to harm anyone - just in case. I really dont care if someone will esteem me stupid or laugh at me for doing that.
Sorry to hear you experienced anxiety Bro. Been there too. Anxiety sux :(

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I have a documented History of troll-terrorizing........in that I used to go after a troll with a zeal! That being said, so much of what I am sharing with and learning from my Wednesday night Bible Studies at my home church is beginning to take a changing effect on me. Now, I'm still very much a work in progress, but the Holy Spirit has had me under conviction for the past several weeks to change my approach to, well, pretty much anyone and everyone who IS NOT a believer. And to change my acceptance of other believers who disagree with my beliefs, theology.

No, I'm not perfect, and yes, I have allowed a couple of folks to irk me beyond my new growth path, and I have expressed thoughts of them publically, and - more important - in my heart that were not worthy of being called a child of God.

For that, I am ashamed and apologize.............however, I have also learned that one way to assure a better chance of growing in this way is to liberally use the "Ignore" option on my Forums Settings. Makes no sense to continuously subject one's self to needless temptation or strife.

I am struggling to completely remove myself from ANY "heated" debate or argument, and to "AVOID" being lured into conversation with an unbeliever/troll here on CC. The old excuse of "witnessing" to them just doesn't work for me anymore. Reason being, if they are here, they are ONLY here to disrupt a Christian Forums, and no "witnessing" will change that.

I'm trying hard, and - yes - I may occasionally slip, but I have determined that I will listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and strive even harder to walk Christ-like...........especially in the area of "Love thy enemies."

Anyway, a bit of a rambling thing here............but these thoughts were on my mind.