does any one here who like linkinpark 's music

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I like linkinpark so much , and always think Their music is unmatched. their music are truely Into your soul. such as what I've done ,
I hope I can find some friends here who also fans of linkinpark,
Many of their songs have clear Christian themes.. But they are disguised to make their music more acceptable to the larger main stream audience. An Audience who are attracted to the themes but have no idea the semi hidden meanings behind the music..

Here is an example of a Linkin Park song that is jam packed with Christian themes and teachings that has near 400 million views on Utube any Christian listening to it and looking at the video symbolism should be able to clearly relate to it..

Linkin Park --- What Iv'e Done

[video=youtube;8sgycukafqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ[/video]

May 17, 2018
Overall worldly music is very deceptive because it does have spiritual implications when listening to it....don't get me wrong i use to jam to linking park all the time ..and i was a fan but over time as of now i just mainly listen to gospel music. Just don't idolize and worship them because that is how Satan gets people when it comes to music.