Does anybody else here collect Holy Cards ? ......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

unclefester

I've got doubles of John the Bapist (his rookie card) and triples of Father Guido Sarducci that I might be willing to trade. Lemme know whatcha got :cool:

G

Graybeard

what will I benefit by having these?

May 6, 2011
A whole collection is very rare.

Btw I have 3 Stephen the Martyr...so hit me up guys. I'm looking for Saul fo Tarsus(not paul), John of Patmos, and the Prodigal Son

H

Hearer

I print my own pictures from the internet. One is of Jesus on the colt going down into Jerusalem nother is of mary on a donkey going down to Bethlehem. Both represent the humility and humanity of Jesus.

Fear not for here comes your king riding on a donkey. One as an adult the other as an infant in the womb.

G

Graybeard

do you perhaps hold them while praying?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I've got doubles of John the Bapist (his rookie card) and triples of Father Guido Sarducci that I might be willing to trade. Lemme know whatcha got :cool:
i got 6 marys.
i'm keepin' the mother of Jesus plus mary the sister of martha.
the others are negotiable.

i got one of bathsheba, but i doubt you can afford it.

U

unclefester

A whole collection is very rare.

Btw I have 3 Stephen the Martyr...so hit me up guys. I'm looking for Saul fo Tarsus(not paul), John of Patmos, and the Prodigal Son
Ya mind if I have a snoop ?..........got um', got um', don't got um', got um' ......need um !!......hey Megman.....I'm shootin' you a PM :)

U

unclefester

i got 6 marys.
i'm keepin' the mother of Jesus plus mary the sister of martha.
the others are negotiable.

i got one of bathsheba, but i doubt you can afford it.
Wow.....you've got a Bathsheba ??? There's only 20 of them printed. Would you be interested in a Pontius Pilate, 1st edition for it ??

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Wow.....you've got a Bathsheba ??? There's only 20 of them printed. Would you be interested in a Pontius Pilate, 1st edition for it ??
DEAL!
WAIT....IS IT SIGNED?

G

Graybeard

I pray for humility and deeper humanity while looking at my pictures.;)
like the same as charms...I see.........
why don't we all start a thread that's not related to Bible Discussion and see if we can drown out all threads that have some form of Bible related theme, I'll see if I can bring some sort of golden calf or similar objects....but maybe late I'm tired and off to bed, you guys have fun ripping the forum up and making a mockery of the site.
goodnite all

S

Scotth1960

Dear unclefester.
I do not collect holy cards.

But I believe in Orthodox icons. Sometimes, when I pray, I pray to the Lord Jesus Christ looking at icons of Jesus Christ, the Ever-Virgin Mary, Saint Andrew the First-Called Apostle of Christ, and the other saints of the Church I venerate. I worship only the LORD. I venerate only Orthodox saints. Especially the Holy Virgin Mary. God bless you. Scott Erie PA

A

Abiding

aint noway ill trade my Caleb card for Anything less than a Michael card

S

shiner500

wow,this reminds me of Pokémon cards.what exactly are Holy Cards?

C

Consumed

wow,this reminds me of Pokémon cards.what exactly are Holy Cards?
Collect the series and hand it to Peter at the gates of heaven gold membership