As a Christ Follower I am offended by the way I have seen my Faith Family conduct Spiritual Violence against the LGBT community and then say they Love them. Most Christians don't do life with any LGBT people, they don't hang out with them or share a meal as Jesus' life shows we should be doing so until Christians hang out, agenda free with Gay brothers and sister, I am not offended by their views of Jesus because the way we treat them doesn't represent who He is anyway. So no, I'm not offended by this because they are not mocking Jesus, they are reacting to the hurt and pain and hateful behavior they have been the victimized by thru humans using Jesus as an excuse for Their own inability to Love. The Bible is not a writing. If we actually treated the LGBT community as Jesus asks then they would be in relationship with Him.