Does Anyone Here Love To And Write Spiritual Poems?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do You Write Spiritual Poems or Stories????

• Yes I Do.{alot}

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Yes I do (sometimes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I Don't At All.

• No But I Love To Read Spiritual Poems and Stories.

• I Love too read other Peoples Spiritual Poems and Stories.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Bless Our Christian Chat Faith Community Members AllWaYs.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

Spiritual Poetry Writing

O

OFM

i write and love doing it as well as reading others great works of writing
please vote in the poll
thanx and
Be Blessed AllWaYs
AMEN.

S

shirley

I LOVE WRITING SPIRITUAL POEMS THAT INSPIRE ME AND JUST MAKE FEEL CLOSEST TO GOD AND ITS LIKE IM WRITING TO GOD WHICH HELPS ME FEEL NMORE BLESSED

O

OFM

nice nice nice amen

J

jkalyna

:D LOLLLLLLllllll WHAT PLANET IS THAT AVATAR I KNEW IT. :) YES I LOVE POETRY. LIKE THE PSALMS AND OTHER INSPIRATIONAL POEMS. LIFES, BEST LITERATURE.:)

C

chu_huifen

I have private blog, I write my spiritual relationship with God in my blog, I wish I can share with my family in the future :)
When I'm feeling so weak and down, I read again my blog and its help me to move on and rely on God..

O

OFM

AMEN I KEEP A PRAYER/SPIRITUAL JOURNAL,OLEASE KEEP WRITING B BLESSED ALLWAYS AMEN....

U

Ugly

*can't help but wonder if the OP has noticed the 'Christian Poems and Poetry' section in the forums here.

J

jkalyna

*can't help but wonder if the OP has noticed the 'Christian Poems and Poetry' section in the forums here.
REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL. TY:):):):):)

O

OFM

b blessed every 1,keep spiritually reading and writing allways .o.k.