Does Christianity Support Multiverse Theory?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
as long as it's doesn't go to far
Yeah "if" it doesn't then it's fine...even productive. What that boundary is will be different for each person though of course, listen to the Spirit and when you feel a caution, be careful. There are definitely things that are off limits and completely unproductive for me.

Thanks though, I'm glad someone found that post useful :)

Jan 12, 2022
Where do you get that the serpent possessed the woman?
In the account the serpent, whom is Satan, creates and forges the Three demons and the source of demons, the Three Lies by torturously breaking his breath of life, his spirit. He then casts the Three Lies into the woman. The moment she becomes possessed is after the third lie, it is written after he casts the Third Lie into her that she is looking at the forbidden fruit thinking (wrongly) in her mind that it is going to make her wise, that it is a fruit to be desired. This is where Satan has possessed her via the Three Lies, he's inside her head now at this point via his breath and his words, and she obeyed his voice so now she is looking at the fruit in the way of the lie, she has become a servant of Satan because she is doing his will and obeying what he told her whereas before God had told them the truth. This is also why God says to the woman, because she did confess the truth about her sin, which is good, so she gets grace for this, that she must only desire one man and she must obey man. Many of the highly demonized women today think this is a curse but this is not actually the curse but is the way they can defeat the demonic possession inside of them, the curse being that they will have to bring forth children in sorrow and pain.

KarynLouise

Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
In the account the serpent, whom is Satan, creates and forges the Three demons and the source of demons, the Three Lies by torturously breaking his breath of life, his spirit. He then casts the Three Lies into the woman. The moment she becomes possessed is after the third lie, it is written after he casts the Third Lie into her that she is looking at the forbidden fruit thinking (wrongly) in her mind that it is going to make her wise, that it is a fruit to be desired. This is where Satan has possessed her via the Three Lies, he's inside her head now at this point via his breath and his words, and she obeyed his voice so now she is looking at the fruit in the way of the lie, she has become a servant of Satan because she is doing his will and obeying what he told her whereas before God had told them the truth. This is also why God says to the woman, because she did confess the truth about her sin, which is good, so she gets grace for this, that she must only desire one man and she must obey man. Many of the highly demonized women today think this is a curse but this is not actually the curse but is the way they can defeat the demonic possession inside of them, the curse being that they will have to bring forth children in sorrow and pain.
Ok, and where do you get all that because I'm pretty sure it's not in my Bible?

Jan 12, 2022
The account of the fall in the book of Genesis taken together with the goodly doctrines of Paul and the prophecies of Revelation. You can also observe the truth of the scriptures through both the righteous and the wicked in today's time since after all our God is the true God and the scriptures are a true account.

Jan 26, 2022
I would say the answer to your question is no. God says he created the heavens and also says that he stretches forth the heavens. Stretching forth in my opinion would imply that it is seeable from our vantage point - Earth.
Isaiah 45:12
King James Version

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

There are higher and higher dimensions in our Universe that shall be detected using scientific methodology and data from the electromagnetic spectrum observations. When scientists and scientific methodology in astrophysics recognize that there is an intelligent creator that has a plan for his creation - then they will be able to solve the mysteries of the Universe that is perplexing them to discover the true structure of the Universe.

That plan includes accepting Jesus as the Saviour, who died on the cross to make us perfect and create the new heavens and Earth that will no longer have evil and corruption.

Jan 26, 2022
I'm starting to see this religion is too confused. Satan is said to rule earth and yet God is all powerful and could do anything he wanted to Satan, including take the earth away from him. So it is God's will that Satan rules earth and yet I'm supposed to love him as if he's the best thing in existence. The God is all powerful and do anything, yet mankind is flawed and angels that rebelled against him are flawed and existence in this world is flawed. He seems like a flawed creator masquerading as perfect. I mean I get the rules are nice but maybe I made a mistake when choosing religions.

I think I am done with this religion for now.
You're missing the whole point of Christianity and why the word of God came to this earth to take on a shape of a man. He knew he had to die on the cross so that sinners and those destroyed by the rebellion of Lucifer and the fallen angels would be saved. His plan is to bring salvation to the fallen creation and to destroy evil forever. Everyone going into the Kingdom of God needs to be born again into the perfection he desires you receive. The formula the Father set to redeem his creation is you will need to ask Jesus and for the Holy Spirit to come into your heart and follow him and repent from sin.

There will always be holier than thou people that will put down others which God does not like - God recompenses into your bosom the good things you do.

Isaiah 65:5-6
King James Version

5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There is NO Scriptural support that satan possessed Eve.

That is completely made up.

She was deceived, but not possessed.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
While you appear polite, and even considerate; forgive me, but I believe you are a dangerous spirit here on CC. I say that because you go to great lengths to mix Scripture (Biblical truth) with worldly wisdom/writings. IMO, that is very dangerous, and NOT of God.

The deceiver loves to manipulate Christians by inserting the wisdom of man, and the various Sciences of the world into the minds of Christias, and, in so doing, causes them to become confused, or to even begin to doubt the Word of God.

I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal you for who you truly are, and do so before you can cause harm to any of the trusting Christians here on CC that might be drawn into your web of worldly sciences.

Post #18 gave ALL the true answer. Thank you!

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
In the beginning when the Lord God made man he gave also to man dominion over the whole creation, over the animals, the plants, and the earth. So rather than ask the question of "why did God let mankind fall?" Which implies that God is at fault, it is more prudent to ask; "why did man listen to a being that was inferior to him, in fact a being that man was put in charge over?" This question is also answered. The reason man ate is because he loved the woman and did not know she had become possessed. The reason woman ate is because she was demon possessed by the serpent. This leaves the ultimate fault on Satan who not only became first murderer in doing this thing but also the father of lies by forging those three lies, which still are in his mouth until the end. God gave the breath of life, the spirit, to all things living, this is what makes something alive. What the serpent did in the Garden is very terrible! To make the first demons and the source of all demons he had to break and twist his own breath of life into three pieces and cast them into the woman's mind. For this reason, the serpent is cursed above all the other animals, he has no chance to ever be saved, no chance to ever repent, and the prophecy was given that the Lord Jesus will come and slay his army at the end and God will kill him and throw him away into the lake of fire to suffer torment forever and ever and even forever and ever, in Jesus name, the King and Savior born and risen and to come and reign forever, amen.

No one should read your post.
You are so erroneous in your thinking and I pray others will report you as well.

Salvation is a free gift of God and is offered to you as well!

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
I'm starting to see this religion is too confused. Satan is said to rule earth and yet God is all powerful and could do anything he wanted to Satan, including take the earth away from him. So it is God's will that Satan rules earth and yet I'm supposed to love him as if he's the best thing in existence. The God is all powerful and do anything, yet mankind is flawed and angels that rebelled against him are flawed and existence in this world is flawed. He seems like a flawed creator masquerading as perfect. I mean I get the rules are nice but maybe I made a mistake when choosing religions.

I think I am done with this religion for now.
It's not like going into a Walmart and buying a candy bar. It's not like picking out your favorite comfortable bedtime fairy tale.

Choosing what to believe will determine how you live and ultimately where you end up. A matter of life and death.

Believe the Bible and what Christ says if it is true. Otherwise, don't.

When I was 11 or 12 (I had grown up going to church 3x a week my whole life) I realized most of the "Christians" around me didn't really believe the Scriptures or Christ. It was obvious by how they chose to live. I realized I had a choice between how my parents had raised me and something else. And I decided, if the Bible is true I'll follow it, otherwise I am done.

After years of study I found it was true. Jesus is Christ, the Son of God, and the only Way to God the Father. It's not how I would have chosen to do things... but "shall the clay say unto the potter, what hast thou wrought?" I'm not God.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Please do NOT read this persons post. Something is amiss.
Well, nothing wrong with reading if you can reason from the Scriptures. "Try the spirits" as the Scriptures say to see whether they are truly of God or not.

I've noticed a lot of clearly heretical individuals intentionally... "infiltrating" CC to sow doctrinal chaos and confusion. Not pointing any fingers, but there have been several even claiming to be experiencing demonic possession. A recurring theme here apparently. When in doubt, the Bible stands and I stand on it.

Jan 26, 2022
Well, nothing wrong with reading if you can reason from the Scriptures. "Try the spirits" as the Scriptures say to see whether they are truly of God or not.

I've noticed a lot of clearly heretical individuals intentionally... "infiltrating" CC to sow doctrinal chaos and confusion. Not pointing any fingers, but there have been several even claiming to be experiencing demonic possession. A recurring theme here apparently. When in doubt, the Bible stands and I stand on it.
Maybe they are here seeking to find the answers and truth.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I think the multiverse is for God,not for us.No matter what decision we make, God will always know in advance what decision we want to make in the future,We don't know our own future, but God knows that if God is willing to change our decisions, we won't know that the change doesn't come from ourselves,but come from the will of God.
But for us, we have only a single meta universe,But God seems to have created a multiverse.

Jan 12, 2022
No one should read your post.
You are so erroneous in your thinking and I pray others will report you as well.

Salvation is a free gift of God and is offered to you as well!
Yes salvation is freely offered, but the society which turns their back on God and refuses their own salvation and does wickedly will be told A Sword Cometh and the Lord Jesus will surely put them to the sword. Four Sore Judgements of God have already begun. One judgement is passed, the second judgement has started. If the people will acknowledge their ways are evil and acknowledge that the Mighty Lord Jesus has judged them and his judgements are correct, then they will certainly be spared. If they refuse to acknowledge the wickedness of their society and their ways and refuse to acknowledge the might and power and judgement of the Lord Jesus Christ, then they shall certainly reach the fourth judgement, the Sword. Just like the society in the time of Jeremiah and Ezekiel who reported just as much to their evil society and their evil society rejected the Lord God and they were certainly put to the sword.