Does God expect the Jews to stop Jewish rituals when they know Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hoffco

I will respond quickly, This is a great discussions and very much needed for today's apostate church.The church has become so anti God's laws that we have lost our Christian heritage, and we have lost our godly culture, in this great country "under God" ,USA, to the Devil and His crowd. This has happened before and God had restore us ; but , I am afraid, the Church has gone so far, I don't think,God is going to sent a new "awakening" this time. The "end time" is so fast coming, we may never see our culture restored again, because the Church is so "faith only" for salvation.. The "cults" are doing a better job,than the Church, to restore godliness to the USA. I am presently in court with a charge against me, of slandering a persons character because I called him a "lying bastard", I could have gotten away with this as ,part of our Christian culture, a few yrs. ago in the USA, but the Philippines has different laws,even in USA , with new hate laws, we , Christians, are not going to be able to call a sinner ,a sinner, soon, and we will not be able to call them to repent of their wicked dastardly lives, because We, as Christians,(christians) are not what we are called by God to be. a light to this wicked world, and call sinners to the God of mercy and flee the Hell we deserve. we are a disgrace to our Holy God. I am afraid, God is about to Judgment the Church very severely, world wide. We are losing our freedom of speech because we have not used it to produce a godly society as we had 60 yrs ago, As the Church goes ,so goes society. We have produces so many "carnal christians" , who have no morals, that God is judging the Church. The answer to your question is, Yes! As they were done in the O.T. ; NO, if they,and WE, do them as sign posts to point to Christ, the fulfiller and destroyer of the O.T. Covenant of Moses. The Moral laws are reinforced by Christ, all the rest are destroyed. So, for the Church, all must exult Christ, and personally ,we must exult Christ. I love to go to a Christian :Sader", it exults Christ. God destroyed the Temple to end the O.T. way of worship. But ,for the unsaved Jews it is still their only way of worship, So we can not hinder or condemn them, for wanting their Temple again and doing what God commanded them to do. Jesus will convert His Jewish nation at His second coming, we can not, but none of my money will go to them to build their old ways again, or their new temple... What is God doing? Just read your news paper, this is what God is doing, all the good and all the evil! Love to God first and Love to all. Hoffco