Does God expect the Jews to stop Jewish rituals when they know Jesus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hoffco

To the office of the Lupon Tagapamayapa ,Panacan, This is my counterclaim to the charge made against me by: Alexander A. Luma 110 Pluto Street GSIS Subd. Matina, Davao City

To Arnolfo L. Apostol,
The Complainant, Alex, has Bastardized me in a very evil, offensive way, I chose my words very carefully and biblically, as a godly leader in Christ's Church, He knows exactly who I am, as I had witnessed my faith to him for several hours ,the day , before this incident happened; When he treated me as a dumb animal. He debased me to a common street begger ,as a low life, when He tried to sell me junk roofing as material I need to finish my home and church building here in panacan. He told me he was a sub-contractor out of work, (thus needing money, which I expected he would ask for, but he did not): So, I shared with him my need. Having spent all my savings for our work with the poor of Golden Hills Village, and not being able to buy new roofing, I asked him, if he had some "good old solid metal roofing", I could pay him a small amount for it. It would be a "God sent" blessing to me. He told me ,he had a lot, over 70 sheets. He would get back to me. He texted me that it would cost me 56 pesos a kilo, I texted back, that is way to high, and I will not trust that deal. NO thanks.
He texted me back,later ,"I have many sheets of good roofing at 26 pesos a kilo. I said, sorry, I will only pay per sheet, not by weight. the next day he comes back to "G mall", where I witness the Gospel to people, and tells me again, I said, sorry, I don't like the sound of this deal. Please forget it. He badgers (annoys) me more. My wife came, and he starts to complain to her,"I spent all day yesterday looking for roofing and your husband won't make a deal." I had never asked him to "search" for roofing. Now I question his motive again. It was lunch time and we took him to lunch with us. we all talked more, I agreed to go and see the roofing. He took me to a junk yard, to sell me old "junk" rusted, bent up, roofing. My wife was so disappointed, she said, "do you think we would pay you for this junk"? I was so disappointed and mad, I said to him, "You are a "lying bastard (an offensive person) this is junk" and we got a taxi, and left.

He texted me, after a day later with this story. "I have a man ,who heard what you said and I am going to report you.' I texted him back and told him , he was free to do as he wished, and my God will do what He wishes with him. So here we are, in the will of God almighty, trying to do what is right. The truth is, Alex, has lied in his charge against me. I did not call him an s.o.b. And it is plain in his words that he is expecting to get money from me. he will consider retreating his pursuit for the right remuneration. I am willing to settle with Alex for 5 or 10,000 pesos, but no more, And I have apolized to him in the 2nd hearing. I can not afford to much and still do my work for God here in Panacan, it will shut our ministry work down and my wife's family will suffer. I have face death twice here and many insults, to my nationality and myFaith.

Regretfully Ptr. Douglas Roberts