Does Jesus make an empty promise?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Does 'faith to move mountains' mean:

• faith to move mountains. literally!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • faith to do great things, but not literally move mountains.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • an aspiration of faith in God for all of us to work for.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other - post in comments.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
W

Water1944

Amen Graybeard! I have a real problem with those posts, and was shocked to see this on this site. People starting their walk with Jesus, have open hearts and a willingness to learn about what they don't know or understand. This person is mocking Jesus and making fun of Him. I think this person should be banned from the site.

W

Water1944

jmlidea yes I do. I believe in Jesus without a doubt. The only thing I will ever need to try is to work harder to serve Him, to have more energy to witness for Him,to keep my heart open to learning more about Him, to watch for the blessings in my life that He provides, to continue to pray and support others, to teach children about Him, to try each and everyday to do what He wants me to do,to continue to daily seek forgiveness for my sins, to be watching and waiting for Him to reveal His plan for my life, and to open my eyes everyday, thankful that my heart is filled with the joy of knowing Him, and that there will never ever, be a doubt in my mind, that He is in me and around me. God bless.