Does unconditional love or true love exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think unconditional love or true love exist in this world?

• Total voters
Nov 25, 2019
By the way... Alby I've been watching you post a lot on the forum the last couple days, and I gotta say it's flipping hard to pin down exactly what you think. Posts you make in one thread indicate you think one way, then posts in another thread are contradictory.

Contradictory is actually a really good word here. You contradict yourself more than a stadium full of JFK conspiracy theorists. In fact you contradict yourself almost as much as Oliver Stone contradicts himself. Only almost. So far.
well, that's like your opinion, man (and I don't care)

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
One of my kids has been behaving so badly lately, taking drugs, running away, being violent....I felt like I hated him... but the love was still there underneath and it always will be.... I unconditionally love my kids, I can't help it it's just there....
This makes me sad, I'm sorry

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
And to answer the question, I do believe unconditional love exist. God of course and i believe humanity is capable of expressing form of this love. Is it done often? NO. Is it possible? I think so. Otherwise, I don't think Jesus would have said it was one of the greatest commandments. Additionally, in respects to man and woman, The Bible says that the husband should be willing to die for the wife. If unconditional love was not an option I don't think it would have said that. IDK that men do this or feel this way though, idk.