Donald Trump :Parable of the Snake.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 11, 2016
The globalist have a plan. Flooding our soil with jihadists is part of it!
Seeing is believing . Well, to those who can see that is.................

[video=youtube_share;6Q86qbKEsVE]http://youtu.be/6Q86qbKEsVE[/video]

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
my assumptions from the thread title turned out to be quite different from the content of the video haha

but all immigrants are snakes? really? that's not fear-mongering & politics of hate & division?

ok..

must admit tho, some Native Americans might agree with that assessment. :rolleyes:

Apr 11, 2016
my assumptions from the thread title turned out to be quite different from the content of the video haha

but all immigrants are snakes? really? that's not fear-mongering & politics of hate & division?

ok..

must admit tho, some Native Americans might agree with that assessment. :rolleyes:
The video is showing what is happening. You are twisting what the intent is. Do you just make a habit of saying say things that are false? The video is self explanatory to most. It is focusing on terrorists ie the analogy of a snake.

M

Mitspa

Again we see defend the wicked while they attack the righteous for daring to tell the truth.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
You wont be making light of what is really going on when the jihadist are in your back yard
I'm not poking fun. The island of Guam is overrun by a species of non native snakes. It only takes one bad "snake" to infest the whole country.

Feb 7, 2015
Again we see defend the wicked while they attack the righteous for daring to tell the truth.
I'm voting for Trump (If I will be able to) but there is sure nothing "righteous" about that.

Apr 11, 2016
I'm not poking fun. The island of Guam is overrun by a species of non native snakes. It only takes one bad "snake" to infest the whole country.
Good thing clinton and cruz will not win the election eh?