DON'T equals LOVE

  • Thread starter Thread starter didin1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

didin1988

Guest
even though i feel that my faith and hope are crushing down I still hear the voice of the Lord saying "don't".. just "DON'T" .. imagine that? all of the foundation that God built in me through Jesus Christ for years is now crushing,breaking,shattering, like a great wall trembling down by an earthquake. I'm ready to turn my back on Him but then He said DON'T and I feel relieved. DON'T is a great word. DON'T equals LOVE for me.
 
I feel the same. Like my flesh is itching to think that thought act on that sin but I know that if I really had the chance God's spirit in me would shake me enough for me to be like .." Nah..I'm good " ? God fearing. Wouldn't want to disappoint daddy G.