Don't Give Up Now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Don't Give Up Now
By:Lisa Drotter.
{This was wriiten for me by her,we both have major cronic pain.This Helped me and encouraged me in my own fight agianst Cronic Pain}.

Eventually they'll come a day
When things won't have too be this way.
I don't know when
But don't give up now.
Keep your Spirits Soaring High,
Never mind about asking why.
I know its hard but don't give up now.

Don't give up now
And don't give up ever.
Your Heart will show you how.
Dont Give up ever
Don't give up now,
And storm the weather-
You were born to know how.
So don't give up now,
Don't give up now.

Life is more than tough these days.
Nothing seems too go your way.
But I beg you,Don't Give Up Now.

If your needing help to stand,
take hold of my helping hand.
I know it's differcult
But don't give up now.Don't Give Up now.

{this inspires me and encourags me,allways as did the Life of My Beloed Friend Lisa,Who has gone on too be with the Lord Jsus Christ}[i still miss her very alot much]............

S

shirley

THIS POEM IS VERY ENCOURGEING TO ME THOUGH I DONT SHOW MY PAIN ON THE OUTSIDE ON THE INSIDE IS REAL PAIN FOR ME DEPRESSION IS REAL LIVING AMONG THE DARKNESS IS REAL SORROW IS A REAL FEELING I WONDER IN LIFE IF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT WE FEEL I CANT IMAGINE THE BAD PAIN MY FRIEND IS GOING THROUGH WE ALL WANT OUR PAIN TO LEAVE AND WE ALL WANT TO GIVE UP ITS HEARTBREAKING BUT WE MUCH WHEN THERES NO HOPE TO BE FOUND JESUS IS THERE REACHING OUT HIS HAND AND LOVING US THERE BE DAY WTH NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN HALLIGUAH A FRIEND IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP US THROUGH THE PAIN PRAYING FOR US THROUGH IT ALL WE MUST NOT GIVE UP AND GO ON GOD WILL MAKE A WAY WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY WE MUST BE STRONG NO MATTER WHAT AND HOLD UNTO THAT HOPE WHEN WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR ROPE AMEN JESUS LOVES US

O

OFM

i fully totally compeltelly understand and i know what that is like.like 4 sure,cronic pain comes in many alot much different forms and ways and hursts us and is very much alot abusive to us in all the realms of our life.thanx so very much alot 4 sharing,i is praying 4 u on this.bee blessed allways.amen....

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you for sharing this wonderful poem. Uhmm... i've been a great deal of stress lately and I feel like giving up. The secret ingredient to overcome stress is to run to Jesus Christ and confess all your anxieties, concerns, and frustrations unto Him and He will do the rest. He is the God of Peace. He alone can relieve our dreadful feelings.

O

OFM

Diz,I agree I IS VERY MUCH ALOT GLAD THAT THIS POEM BLESSED YOU FEEL FREE TO COPY IT FOR YOURSELF PERSONNALY,I AGREE GOING TO JESUS ALLWAYS SOMETIMES GOING TO CHRIST 26 HOURS I DAY I HAVE 2 DO THAT VERY MUCH ALOT,BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS,AND THANX FOR ACCEPTING MY FRIEND REQUEST I WILL ADD UR NAME IN MY PRAYER JOURAL BOOK SO I CAN REMEMBER TOO PRAY FOR YOU AMEN....

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
You are welcome. Thank you... I will also include you in my prayers. God bless you always. :)

O

OFM

Dliz Thanx you spiritually rock,dance spirititually happy allways amen