Don't Leave Home Without It

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

el

Dec 6, 2006
Ah nuts! I forgot to put wristwatch on my list!

I'm not a mobile 'phone person either - in fact I have never owned such a device. When all the kids were buying them a decade or so ago, I just assumed it was a passing fad like Pokemon or Pogs so I never jumped on that particular bandwagon. And when I see what a 'necessity' they've become in peoples' lives, I'm glad I steered clear.
You cant deny it is necessary at times tho.. But yea, I dont like talking things on phone.. Good thing you wear a wristwatch! lol I sometimes wear it at times i dont.. I still have the cellphone to tell the time so :p

And there are more things I take with me when I go out.. I cannot not carry a purse.. I feel like my arms fly without direction without a purse/bag. lol And when I mentioned wallet it includes keys, cards, usb device, money, ID card.. stuff like this.. so yea :D

JerryRice

Jan 16, 2011
El I would like to see you walk without a purse then, lol, maybe I will. I wasn't a cell phone person either, I never wanted one. I finally bought one in 2007 when I would be on the road every other weekend driving 9 hours at a time. It was good in emergency, and good when you are lonely during those long drives. But I guess, you don't have to define it as necessity unless it is life or death maybe? Anyway, being able to talk to people in a rough time in life did help and I've had one since. Perhaps if I get back to a setting in life like when I was 17, always around friends, family and church, then I could consider dropping the cell. And with that, my list:

1) Make-up. Hey, the op wanted unique items!
2) About 11 different keys.
3) and yes, a cell phone.

P

perdonato

I'm ALWAYS forgetting the normal things... but I check about 20 times for my keys (1) ummmm... yeah, that's about the only thing I never leave without, actually. I forget everything else far too often. If I remember, I like to take my phone (most of the time) and usually, a journal, a pen...

el

Dec 6, 2006
El I would like to see you walk without a purse then, lol, maybe I will.I wasn't a cell phone person either, I never wanted one. I finally bought one in 2007 when I would be on the road every other weekend driving 9 hours at a time. It was good in emergency, and good when you are lonely during those long drives. But I guess, you don't have to define it as necessity unless it is life or death maybe? Anyway, being able to talk to people in a rough time in life did help and I've had one since. Perhaps if I get back to a setting in life like when I was 17, always around friends, family and church, then I could consider dropping the cell. And with that, my list:

1) Make-up. Hey, the op wanted unique items!
2) About 11 different keys.
3) and yes, a cell phone.
JerryRice I would love to see you with make up on ;)
And random question, why dont you make it 12 keys just like twelve disciples? :p

W

Wycliffe_Erika

Im terribly messy, but I always have:
-my phone
-my sunglasses
-my wallet

Im so average! :)