Don't neglect the children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beready

Don't neglect the children. Teach them about Jesus. Lead by example. No sin will enter the Kingdom we must be holy men and women. Leading the little ones to obedience to the Master.Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. But first we must seek Jesus and follow him. Many don't seek Jesus for themselves. They don't know his voice. They put there trust in men. Put your trust in Jesus. Follow only him. Seek him! Wait upon a word from the Lord. He will guide you to all truth, because he is the truth. Jesus is the only way to be saved. Make sure your pleasing to him. DILIGENTLY SEEK AND OBEY JESUS!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
The children are usually forgotten, and that aint cool. Some pastors do not find enough time to spend with their children and as a result, many pastors children misbehave (my dad is a pastor, and he raised me well).
Every parent must raise their children like themselves. Children are supposed to be filled with the Holy Spirit at a young age.
Thanks for the post and God bless

Apr 6, 2011
I think you should let children make up there own mind and not condition them to believe in somthing. I think its very wrong.

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
Fathers need to doing as written "do not exasperate your children do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the
training and instruction of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:4).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At least I think so.

N

NMsmile

I am so happy. I have been praying for the little girl of my former boyfriend. (She's 10 years old.) I woke up this morning praying that she would accept the Lord today. I had arranged to take her to church with me. She accepted the Lord today! I am so humbled by the way God works!

C

Crazy4GODword

Thats So cool, we have another member in the Family :)