Dose god condem ppl who dont lisen to Christan Music?/

• Thread starter FunnkyChist_girl
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FunnkyChist_girl

Im a 16 year old girl and i love all types of music but idk if im listening to the "Wrong" Music.. i love Listening to christan music dont get me wrong. i just like diff types of other music too... Is it wrong for me to listen to other types of music?? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!:'''''(

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
if you feel convicted by specific songs
turn from it otherwise it is not wrong.

F

FunnkyChist_girl

Thank you!

S

SantoSubito

if you feel convicted by specific songs
turn from it otherwise it is not wrong.
Also agree. Of course you can always just listen to classical, I've listened to Beethoven's entire 9th Symphony at least once a day since I was 12 and it never gets old.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Funnky, this is one of my favorite verse of The Bible. Philippians 4:8.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

You shouldn't listen to anything that takes you away from God. By which I mean anything dirty or evil or obscene.

U

Ugly

Ignore the troll, Hero.

C

cfultz3

I think god do condem ppl that don't listen to christian music.

So, have fear young lady, much fear. He will come when you less expect.
In all things, be lead by the Spirit. We live our lifes by our walk before the Lord. If the Lord convicts, then be obedient, and if He does not, then all is well. No one has to think what the Lord will do or won't do if it is the Spirit which is before us. And the worship you give Him will not out of fear then, but out of love and gratitude.

Blessed Hero, there is a fear of the Lord which is most righteous and which leads to eternal life and there is a fear of the Lord which is brought on by fear itself. Our Lord seeks not obedience out of fear, but out of thanksgiving (praise). He seeks not to destroy you, but with great expectation, hold your head high and plead, "Lord do come."

U

Ugly

In all things, be lead by the Spirit. We live our lifes by our walk before the Lord. If the Lord convicts, then be obedient, and if He does not, then all is well. No one has to think what the Lord will do or won't do if it is the Spirit which is before us. And the worship you give Him will not out of fear then, but out of love and gratitude.

Blessed Hero, there is a fear of the Lord which is most righteous and which leads to eternal life and there is a fear of the Lord which is brought on by fear itself. Our Lord seeks not obedience out of fear, but out of thanksgiving (praise). He seeks not to destroy you, but with great expectation, hold your head high and plead, "Lord do come."
According to his profile Hero is not a Christian. And judging by his other posts he's just here to troll.

Dec 19, 2009
Im a 16 year old girl and i love all types of music but idk if im listening to the "Wrong" Music.. i love Listening to christan music dont get me wrong. i just like diff types of other music too... Is it wrong for me to listen to other types of music?? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!:'''''(
You seem to be asking two different questions.

I don’t think the Lord condemns people who DON’T listen to Christian music.

As for listening to other types of music, there is nothing wrong with that, except sometimes the lyrics of such songs lead people astray.

C

cfultz3

According to his profile Hero is not a Christian. And judging by his other posts he's just here to troll.
Hopefully, someone heard what was said. Thank you Ugly Duckling

M

miktre

Common santanic theme in the responses and in Pop songs: do whatever you want if it feels ok. The Bible says your heart is very deceptive so be careful with the "it feels Ok so it must be Ok doctrine".
Watch this and you start seeing that common theme in pop songs
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AC2-GmaHIY[/video]