dot dot dot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
Other kids my age constantly say they don't have time for this or that and the majority of their life is about self satisfaction and want.
I just sit here and ask,
Why is it our thoughts and ideas are limited by our words. You can't come up with anything new if you're keep using the same colors, so why not make new one's. Invent the uninvented!

I know I can do great things but what of the cross? Why build a nice house if I do not have a nice world to put it on? So instead complaining about how things are, give the world Jesus.
Ain't it funny, that if my best friends where porn stars and dope dealers, how would the church judge me? But I'd be the only Jesus that they've seen... There is nothing impossible with God! So maybe instead of dressing the church with beauty and inviting the rich businessmen, go to the sick! Church should be a hospital for the broken, not a place for the weak to sit unspoken...
...but no one really cares. And this really gets me to read the bible. And look at everything. Honestly though it is, worry worry worry but will it add a secound to life? If you do care for God then, why is it you worry so?
I heard a man say once,
Your mind is a battle ground grab somebody and tell them the enemy is after you mind out to...
Worry you to death
Stress you to death
Break you down
To make you quit
To make you think you can't get up
To make you give up on your dreams
The enemy is in your mind!
The fight that you have to fight is in your mind...
So I just sit here and tell myself as I endlessly pratice for hours that...
It is those who no one thinks anything of, who can do the things no can think of. David, so little and weak yet... or Gideon with so few...
I feel like solomom, for I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties...