Dr. Birx Says Trump Presented Covid Charts She Never Made

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KT88

From Bloomberg.com

Excerpts:

Deborah Birx, who recently ended her stint with Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, said misinformation abounded in his White House and that the former president had presented “parallel” information about the pandemic.

“I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made. So I know that someone -- someone out there or someone inside -- was creating a parallel set of data and graphics that were shown to the president,” Birx said in a lengthy interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that aired on Sunday.

“I know what I sent up, and I know what was in his hands was different from that,” she said.

Birx was often featured by the president’s side in the spring, when he did daily, extended press conferences about the U.S. coronavirus response that often veered off-script. She was in the press room in April when Trump suggested injecting disinfectant to ward off the virus.

Birx described the difficulties of delivering science-based recommendations to the White House, where some people believed the coronavirus was a hoax, she said. Trump appreciated the gravity of the virus in March, but the White House didn’t follow her “gated criteria” on lockdowns later, as the country gradually reopened months ahead of the presidential election

Birx said she believes Scott Atlas, Trump’s former adviser on the coronavirus task force, brought in the “parallel data streams,” though she doesn’t know who else was part of it. Atlas won Trump’s favor by advocating the loosening of social-distancing restrictions during the pandemic.

Full story:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-trump-presented-covid-charts-she-never-made

Methinks there is going to be a lot more of this kind of "stuff" to come out now trump is out of office

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
From Bloomberg.com

Excerpts:

Deborah Birx, who recently ended her stint with Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, said misinformation abounded in his White House and that the former president had presented “parallel” information about the pandemic.

“I saw the president presenting graphs that I never made. So I know that someone -- someone out there or someone inside -- was creating a parallel set of data and graphics that were shown to the president,” Birx said in a lengthy interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that aired on Sunday.

“I know what I sent up, and I know what was in his hands was different from that,” she said.

Birx was often featured by the president’s side in the spring, when he did daily, extended press conferences about the U.S. coronavirus response that often veered off-script. She was in the press room in April when Trump suggested injecting disinfectant to ward off the virus.

Birx described the difficulties of delivering science-based recommendations to the White House, where some people believed the coronavirus was a hoax, she said. Trump appreciated the gravity of the virus in March, but the White House didn’t follow her “gated criteria” on lockdowns later, as the country gradually reopened months ahead of the presidential election

Birx said she believes Scott Atlas, Trump’s former adviser on the coronavirus task force, brought in the “parallel data streams,” though she doesn’t know who else was part of it. Atlas won Trump’s favor by advocating the loosening of social-distancing restrictions during the pandemic.

Full story:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-trump-presented-covid-charts-she-never-made

Methinks there is going to be a lot more of this kind of "stuff" to come out now trump is out of office
Methinks you are correct. You will see many people who may not of favored Trump or secretly disliked him who will give an easy interview, with easy questions and nothing to back up the claim. It happens with every election. They will probably write a book, make millions, sale conspiracy t shirts and then be invited into higher places of power like Al Gore with his climate change agenda.

E

EleventhHour

Methinks you are correct. You will see many people who may not of favored Trump or secretly disliked him who will give an easy interview, with easy questions and nothing to back up the claim. It happens with every election. They will probably write a book, make millions, sale conspiracy t shirts and then be invited into higher places of power like Al Gore with his climate change agenda.

Yes, there will be fallout, people will be held accountable for their lies and defamation.

Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani over U.S. election claims

Colleen Long
The Associated Press
Published Monday, January 25, 2021 10:09AM EST

WASHINGTON -- Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who led the former president's efforts to spread baseless claims about the 2020 election.

The lawsuit seeks more than $1.3 billion in damages for the voting machine company, a target for conservatives who made up wild claims about the company, blaming it for Trump's loss and alleging without evidence that its systems were easily manipulated. Dominion is one of the nation's top voting machine companies and provided machines for the state of Georgia, the critical battleground that Biden won and which flipped control of the U.S. Senate.

The company faced such a mountain of threats and criticism that one of its top executives went into hiding. The suit is based on statements Giuliani made on Twitter, in conservative media and during legislative hearings where the former mayor of New York claimed the voting machine company conspired to flip votes to President Joe Biden.

"Dominion brings this action to set the record straight, to vindicate the company's rights under civil law, to recover compensatory and punitive damages, and to stand up for itself, its employees, and the electoral process," the lawsuit read.

Source

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Yes, there will be fallout, people will be held accountable for their lies and defamation.

Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani over U.S. election claims

Colleen Long
The Associated Press
Published Monday, January 25, 2021 10:09AM EST

WASHINGTON -- Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who led the former president's efforts to spread baseless claims about the 2020 election.

The lawsuit seeks more than $1.3 billion in damages for the voting machine company, a target for conservatives who made up wild claims about the company, blaming it for Trump's loss and alleging without evidence that its systems were easily manipulated. Dominion is one of the nation's top voting machine companies and provided machines for the state of Georgia, the critical battleground that Biden won and which flipped control of the U.S. Senate.

The company faced such a mountain of threats and criticism that one of its top executives went into hiding. The suit is based on statements Giuliani made on Twitter, in conservative media and during legislative hearings where the former mayor of New York claimed the voting machine company conspired to flip votes to President Joe Biden.

"Dominion brings this action to set the record straight, to vindicate the company's rights under civil law, to recover compensatory and punitive damages, and to stand up for itself, its employees, and the electoral process," the lawsuit read.

Source
Biden is already being sued too. Different claimed just another day in politics.

E

EleventhHour

Biden is already being sued too. Different claimed just another day in politics.
I think truth should prevail in all situations.
However, there are levels of deception and deception has various levels.

Donald Trump's lies are egregious with long term and profound impact on society,

E

EleventhHour

I will agree that she should have been transparent from start of the deception, however, I respect that some people were honest and then Trump summarily dismissed them. :(

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I think truth should prevail in all situations.
However, there are levels of deception and deception has various levels.

Donald Trump's lies are egregious with long term and profound impact on society,
Truth should always be protected or brought to the light. Election integrity should always be fought for and defended. I prefer it to be a lie than truth. If truth then the election was stolen. Unfortunately, fraud took place through state leadership. As for fraud in Dominion well it never made it to court. The state hearing provided evidence and eyewitnesses but we all know what happened.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I will agree that she should have been transparent from start of the deception, however, I respect that some people were honest and then Trump summarily dismissed them. :(
With no evidence, assuming some people were honest and Trump dismissed them is in my opinion a theory.

K

KT88

Dominion Voting Systems filed a defamation lawsuit on Monday against Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who led the former president's efforts to spread baseless claims about the 2020 election.

The lawsuit seeks more than $1.3 billion in damages for the voting machine company, a target for conservatives who made up wild claims about the company, blaming it for Trump's loss and alleging without evidence that its systems were easily manipulate

K

KT88

Nope. Just saying I am skeptical because this comes out now rather than at the time. Right after the election and change in leadership. With another impeachment in the process.
Ok to be skeptical, so am I. But you have to consider that she and Fauci had to bite their tongues so they could stay in the process. In fact Fauci did speak out somewhat guardedly during trumps term.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Ok to be skeptical, so am I. But you have to consider that she and Fauci had to bite their tongues so they could stay in the process. In fact Fauci did speak out somewhat guardedly during Trump's term.
Idk how much tongue-biting there was but Fauci went against Trump's rhetoric or beliefs on reopening quite often. He was even suggesting to stop family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

E

EleventhHour

Idk how much tongue-biting there was but Fauci went against Trump's rhetoric or beliefs on reopening quite often. He was even suggesting to stop family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Have you heard the saying that went around..."They got together for Thanksgiving and now Grandma is dead."

People died in a state of shock refusing to believe there was a virus. smh

K

KT88

Have you heard the saying that went around..."They got together for Thanksgiving and now Grandma is dead."

Yup - Nurse here telling CNN:

What dying Covid-19 patients told nurse stuns Camerota

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Nope, never heard of it. Both my grandparents have Covid right now and are doing fine. They are in their 80s. The survivability rate has been ignored.

Of course, I believe it mutated in the summer of 2020 and now we have a less deadly virus for the elderly.

My family caught it and for us adults, it felt like the flu. For my kids, it looked like a cold.

There is a virus but nothing like the media tried to push. All they talked about was death numbers but never the odds of surviving.

Even my father-in-law's neighbor who had a previous heart attack, a blood clot, pneumonia, and covid survived in the hospital. He was out within a few days.

This is just in my part of the world but what I see and experience has a lot to do with my perspective.

E

EleventhHour

Nope, never heard of it. Both my grandparents have Covid right now and are doing fine. They are in their 80s. The survivability rate has been ignored.

Of course, I believe it mutated in the summer of 2020 and now we have a less deadly virus for the elderly.

My family caught it and for us adults, it felt like the flu. For my kids, it looked like a cold.

There is a virus but nothing like the media tried to push. All they talked about was death numbers but never the odds of surviving.

Even my father-in-law's neighbor who had a previous heart attack, a blood clot, pneumonia, and covid survived in the hospital. He was out within a few days.

This is just in my part of the world but what I see and experience has a lot to do with my perspective.
You left out one key factor "survival rate" often depends on treatment in hospitals, once resources are stretched people die.

I am just going to honest here, I find it very troubling the lack of respect for front line workers who are the ones really dealing with the fallout of people's bad choices and denial.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
You left out one key factor "survival rate" often depends on treatment in hospitals, once resources are stretched people die.

I am just going to honest here, I find it very troubling the lack of respect for front line workers who are the ones really dealing with the fallout of people's bad choices and denial.
This can be separated into local, state, or national levels. Are hospitals overran on a local, state, or national level?

If local then it should be based on location and not the whole country. If nationally then my perspective changes. I have 3 friends who work at our local hospital in an area that was hit hard, back last March and April. They are doing fine and even talk the same way I do.

The problem is in our country we are divided almost on every issue. Morals are no longer the same so this tends to create division when one side sees the loss of jobs and businesses as immoral while the other wishes to destroy those in order to try and save some. Both sides are looking to save lives but have different methods.