Dr. Peter Ruckman: The Offense of the Cross

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
The Offense of the Cross

By Dr. Peter Ruckman

http://watchmenfaithministries.com/images/peter_ruckman_TSA104.mp3

S

simplyme_bekah

That sounds like something i would do anything but listen to. The title is so soul deep offensive to ones senses if they love our God & King.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
That sounds like something i would do anything but listen to. The title is so soul deep offensive to ones senses if they love our God & King.

Truth be told, most modern professing Christians would probably not want to hear and listen to this sermon message for 2 reasons:

1) We are living in the last days and most Christians and lost people will no longer put up with biblical and sound doctrine.

2) Most preachers will only teach on one aspect of God's character and that is love. But many preachers and teachers no longer teach on the other aspect of God's character, and that is His Holiness and His Justice. You have to preach a balance of both. It can't always be positive and it cannot alwa
ys be negative.

S

simplyme_bekah

Truth be told, most modern professing Christians would probably not want to hear and listen to this sermon message for 2 reasons:

1) We are living in the last days and most Christians and lost people will no longer put up with biblical and sound doctrine.

2) Most preachers will only teach on one aspect of God's character and that is love. But many preachers and teachers no longer teach on the other aspect of God's character, and that is His Holiness and His Justice. You have to preach a balance of both. It can't always be positive and it cannot alwa
ys be negative.
In the last days it talks in the bible about how husband will turn against wife and wife against her daughter and father against son. We are there. We all just may be blessed and chosen to be here to see the final showdown w00tw00t *grinz*. What a beautiful sight to behold that day will be. I know I have my Lord Jesus inside of me because sin is UGLY and YUCK....ahhhhhhhhhh what an amazing place to be when you see it for what and who it comes from.