Draft, Feb 18 2014

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
I hope there´s enough air to breathe
Enough room to wave that good-bye
and that all the dreams I ever dreamed
be just there, as high as the sky.

That I could see all I have loved,
that I would feel, the warm of those hugs,
that all my things, and all my love,
be just cast there with a cheer...

When I leave, my last good-bye!

View attachment 72665