Dream about the rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SpaceCowboy

I had a dream last night that I feel I need to tell. It was a pretty long dream but I can only recall bits and pieces and the feelings and emotions for each section. Kinda like a film roll with different scenes on it. I was seeing different scenes and different feelings for each that tied into eachother. So its a bit difficult to describe.

But the most important part that I feel needs to be told was the part when Jesus came. He came in the clouds and everyone saw it. Time stood still for the Lord. The light was what I remembered the most. Very very bright. I remember seeing him in the clouds, and it was like he was behind something really shiny. Like there was a difference in shimmer between what he was standing behind and Him, Himself, if that makes sense. At that time I remember hearing someone say, "He's going to get as many people in the mirror as possible."

And I saw some go up into the 'mirror' type thing he had. Then the scene changed to that of someone who was supposed to be caught up but was distracted by everyone else freaking out, but the difference between them was that the bright light of the Lord overshadowed the man that was supposed to be caught up. And then the same voice said, "The rest have to go the back way of the Light."

Thats it..I don't know how helpful that dream is or what exactly it means. But hopefully it will hit someones Spirit the right way and you'll be able to gleam something helpful..

Godbless

C

cfultz3

I had a dream last night that I feel I need to tell. It was a pretty long dream but I can only recall bits and pieces and the feelings and emotions for each section. Kinda like a film roll with different scenes on it. I was seeing different scenes and different feelings for each that tied into eachother. So its a bit difficult to describe.

But the most important part that I feel needs to be told was the part when Jesus came. He came in the clouds and everyone saw it. Time stood still for the Lord. The light was what I remembered the most. Very very bright. I remember seeing him in the clouds, and it was like he was behind something really shiny. Like there was a difference in shimmer between what he was standing behind and Him, Himself, if that makes sense. Jesus is the effluence of God's Glory.

At that time I remember hearing someone say, "He's going to get as many people in the mirror as possible." To see their true self and repent.

And I saw some go up into the 'mirror' type thing he had. Not all will repent.

Then the scene changed to that of someone who was supposed to be caught up but was distracted by everyone else freaking out, but the difference between them was that the bright light of the Lord overshadowed the man that was supposed to be caught up. And then the same voice said, "The rest have to go the back way of the Light." Those who are not ready will not be raptured, but will have to go through the process of end-time tribulation (the Light returning at the end of tribulation)

Thats it..I don't know how helpful that dream is or what exactly it means. But hopefully it will hit someones Spirit the right way and you'll be able to gleam something helpful..

Godbless
God bless Cowboy.