Dream last night from God or?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Okay so I had a strange dream last night it may just be a dream but i thought it might be worth being shown in case anyone with dream interpretation can say for sure. I remember that there was me and some other person we were i guess you could say weary in our faith and were on the verge of giving up. we were at the gates of hell it seemed and there was a person there who who mark you and then send you there. Me and this person were apparently going to be marked and sent there and I was a little nervous due to eternal torture and such. first he had to burn us before he could mark us and send us to hell and he burned my partner then came to me and i held up my right arm and he began burning it.

I don't remember any pain but I remember the horrible smell of my burning flesh but before he could mark either of us I yelled out full of the spirit I am chosen by God and so did my partner. I don't mean to sound special but when I said I was chosen i meant really chosen like one of the few for an amazing and divine purpose. Like how in some movies there is a (chosen one) kind of thing. anyways my faith was restored and I was strong again.

Then the second part of my dream this is short, I recall there was these two men who were hunting the antichrist but no one knew where he was or who he was but they went into a building where one of his close followers were and demanded he told them where he was. He said the antichrist knew that they were looking for him and knew who they were but he didn't know where he was at, he said he wished he would e mail him or something. he then said that as for who it is he is near yet far away and could be anyone but he cannot do much right now because he is weak(as in he has little strength being tired or something)

Anyways that was my dream

F

Fubario

Right now I feel like the fulfillment of the prophecy of your second dream because I am tired and weak, my past screams at me because I thought I was the antichrist, and I am trying to repent and get freed of the torments of satan and stupidity.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Right now I feel like the fulfillment of the prophecy of your second dream because I am tired and weak, my past screams at me because I thought I was the antichrist, and I am trying to repent and get freed of the torments of satan and stupidity.
My friend dont think yourself stupid, the enemry put in my mind a couple of times that I might be the antichrist, i found the dea so dumb and laughable i disregarded it he even tried to get me to believe I am part of something called the unholy trinity. I have never heard of it as far as I know but whatever. perhaps it is more of the spirit of the antichrist that you are struggling with?

F

Fubario

Oh thank you so much you have just saved my life, thank God i thought I was the only person oh GOD YOU'RE AMAZING AND GOOD AND I WORSHIP AND ADORE YOU.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh thank you so much you have just saved my life, thank God i thought I was the only person oh GOD YOU'RE AMAZING AND GOOD AND I WORSHIP AND ADORE YOU.
I don't know very much about the dream i had but I do know this- a time is coming very soon where God is going to use his chosen beloveds in a very great and powerful way. I'm talking a huge out pouring of the holy spirit not seen in this world before Im talking miracle beyond belief im talking men women and children being so deeply and richly filled and blessed with the spirit of God and his love and heart. small Children will have knowledge and understand far beyond their years and have spiritual insight and abilities most of us could only hope for. men and women being very strong and amazing spiritual warriors doing all things within the kingdom of God and God is going to use such people to leave his mark on this world and all the nations will know he is God and is the salvation of the world.
Or at least this is what was put on my heart to say i don't wish to be seen as someone giving a false prophecy

D

didymos

Dreams are pretty random, it probably means nothing.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
If nothing else, we see your dream has brought about comfort to even just one other. It may have been inadvertently, but the lengths God would go, for just one soul.