Dream turned to reality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesh777

I have a recurring dream about airplanes. 1st, I was inside an invisible plane daw with my friends... The plane crashed but we survived. It was kinda funny actually...how we escaped. haha. sinave ko pa yung Minute maid na juice. -_- The 2nd dream was about airplanes, having an air traffic up in the sky. Kaloka! They were like cars and may traffic light pa! Para siyang EDSA. Pero the 3rd one, weird talaga. I was on a plane...few minutes after it took off, it landed on the ground just beside our house. Eh ang lapit lang ng airport sa bahay namin.

Sa lahat ng dreams ko, I never reached my destination. Hayayay...dream turned to reality na nga ito. Siguro hindi talaga para sa akin...siguro.

LIFE... :(

X

xeniego

Maybe... (interpretation)

The first plane
You and your friends are going to encounter a huge problem but you all will be able to endure it in God and actually be grateful that you endured it.

The second plane
It says that God is in control. He directs people by telling them either to go, to wait or be ready.

The third plane
You left something at home that you need to work on before God will let you go and head out to your destination.

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013
I have a recurring dream about airplanes. 1st, I was inside an invisible plane daw with my friends... The plane crashed but we survived. It was kinda funny actually...how we escaped. haha. sinave ko pa yung Minute maid na juice. -_- The 2nd dream was about airplanes, having an air traffic up in the sky. Kaloka! They were like cars and may traffic light pa! Para siyang EDSA. Pero the 3rd one, weird talaga. I was on a plane...few minutes after it took off, it landed on the ground just beside our house. Eh ang lapit lang ng airport sa bahay namin.

Sa lahat ng dreams ko, I never reached my destination. Hayayay...dream turned to reality na nga ito. Siguro hindi talaga para sa akin...siguro.

LIFE... :(
do not spend to much time looking for planes...