Dreams - Mountain Falling 27/12/2013

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 30, 2013
I was at a house with my family on a hill overlooking the ocean. The sky was red and the moon was too, a big dark V shaped rock was falling from the sky, it fell into the ocean, not where I was but very very far away, although I couldn't see the object crash into the water it made a huge tsunami splash which flooded the earth and eventually came our way though it was much smaller than it was when it hit the water it was still a HUGE wave and it reached the house I was in but only flooded it. Anyway in my dream when I saw it, it reminded me of the great mountain falling into the sea in the bible, it kind of looked like one too, I always have these kinds of dreams, this is the first I've had that I could refer to the Bible though because I don't know a whole lot of scripture, I guess I'm learning. It seems as though I become more prepared and less afraid in the dreams and they make me keep watch for certain things but I just thought I'd start to share them.

G

Interesting, I wonder what they mean?

B

blueorchidjd

That's funny that you blogged this, I was reading about that mountain in revelations last night :p

Nov 30, 2013
I discovered that If I looked at this dream by a map the mountain fell into the North Atlantic Ocean. A friend of mine told me to read the book of Revelations. I've heard of a great mountain falling in the Bible but haven't myself read the book of Revelations regarding it so I should find some time to have a look as he has suggested

Last edited: