Dreams that lead to an arrest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
When I first went to bed last night, I had a dream that my home will be broke into at 4AM. Since, I knew the names of those breaking in, I called 911 to ask for a drive by at 4AM. I told her my dream. She started laughing and said you must be pulling my leg, who put you up to this and named a few people. The Supervisor broke in and said, we usually do a drive by at 3:30 AM, So we will do that at 3:30 with a marked car and at 4 AM with an unmarked Van. I woke up at 3:50, got set up with my Tranq Gun and other tools. The Police dropped off Officers at all possible escape routes because they ran the names I gave them and they were wanted for other offensives. One guy came into the window I was guarding. I used a stun gun and then my tranq gun. He kept coming at me, so I used my ball bat and slim jim. Out Cold!!! :) The Police arrested all the others trying to break in. One made it into my living room. He did not know where I was so, I clubed him and then shot him like the other one. The Supervisor was there and asked how I knew my dream would come true. I told them I asked God. He told me about crimes he was trying to solve. So, we prayed together that Jesus would show to him in a dream, who did those crimes. Later, today he called me to tell me God gave him that dream including the names involved. They had DNA on file and ran that DNA with the bad guys which they had from the crimes and on file too for positive identification. And, arrested all of them this morning. Their crimes where Arm Robery, Rape and Murder.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I often have dreams that come true. All of them are warnings.

Daniel in the Bible asked God to give him a dream and meaning that the king forgot.