Dreams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Binky0
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Binky0

Guest
Have you ever dreamed about a person that you loved? Did you received a message from God with in a dream? How did you interpreted the dream? How do you react to dreams that maybe coming from God?

I had a dream about making two cherry pies on a partly cloudy day. The first try I only made a pie for myself and then made another pie to share with others.

Please respond respectfully
 
KBond;bt5609 said:
I would say the Lord is going to use a situation you are going through to help others go through similar situations later. If interested, read a blog I wrote on dreams here: http://christianchat.com/blogs/kbond/2152-dreams-prayers.html. God bless.

KBond,

I like your blog about dreams and prayers it really help me. I will start writing my dreams in a journal, because sometimes I get confused when I wake up. I wonder if daydreams are the same as the dreams we have at night. I feel like daydreams are more like temptation and what the heart wants for itself and not for GOD.