DVDS' Showing the Conspiracy in Secular Science.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RachelBibleStudent

if you are inclined towards conspiracies...you might be interested to know that the producers of 'the principle' -lied- to the scientists they featured...including fellow christians...about the planned content of their movie...

Jan 9, 2016
if you are inclined towards conspiracies...you might be interested to know that the producers of 'the principle' -lied- to the scientists they featured...including fellow christians...about the planned content of their movie...
They did not lie.
Matthew 19:18
He said to him: Which? And Jesus said: Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness.

R

RachelBibleStudent

They did not lie.
Matthew 19:18
He said to him: Which? And Jesus said: Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness.
actually there was quite a bit of deception by the producers of the film...

for a milder example see...

Review of “The Principle” | John Gideon Hartnett

also if i remember correctly the narrator of the film has likewise said the producers lied to her about its message...

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I watched both clips and apart from seeing awesome images of galaxies I was left wondering what it was all for?

Jan 9, 2016
I watched both clips and apart from seeing awesome images of galaxies I was left wondering what it was all for?
Once you figure out what it was all for, your life will be turned upside-down: just as claimed on the packaging for "Journey to the Center of the Universe."

M

Mitspa

So who told you that? the folks that deny God? Did the abortion people lie when they went undercover to investigate Planned Parenthood? Did the spies lie that went to spy out the land...did Rahab lie when she told the enemies of Israel ..she had not seen those men? What "christian" would have a issue with this movie?

R

RachelBibleStudent

So who told you that? the folks that deny God? Did the abortion people lie when they went undercover to investigate Planned Parenthood? Did the spies lie that went to spy out the land...did Rahab lie when she told the enemies of Israel ..she had not seen those men? What "christian" would have a issue with this movie?
any christian who understands that the earth orbits the sun should have an issue with this movie...

T

Tintin

T

Tintin

Evolution's Achilles' Heel - The conspiracy in secular science:

[video=youtube;L9TCtmoyBaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TCtmoyBaI[/video]

Jan 9, 2016
Evolution's Achilles' Heel - The conspiracy in secular science:

[video=youtube;L9TCtmoyBaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TCtmoyBaI[/video]
Great Video! :cool: