Earth Age

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The obsolete falsified outdated rubbish you cut-and-paste you don't even understand. Let alone what I have posted.

C'est la vie.

BTW....Barry is on the right track. But he does not go FAR ENOUGH. Nevertheless, he is correct in what he says about galactic, stellar and solar system formation.

And the sun is a plasmoid in arc mode. Not a "nuclear furnace".....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BTW....Barry is on the right track. But he does not go FAR ENOUGH. Nevertheless, he is correct in what he says about galactic, stellar and solar system formation.

And the sun is a plasmoid in arc mode. Not a "nuclear furnace".....
Wake up kid. And stop propogating unbiblical heresies.....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Wake up kid. And stop propogating unbiblical heresies.....

Here is the punchline kid.....an EXTREMELY RAPIDLY CREATED YOUNG UNIVERSE. Well understood laboratory plasma processes scaled to the observable universe, factoring in the ZPE field density fluctuation as God "stretched out the heavens" the universe.

Isa 45:12
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Jer 10:12
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Isa 42:5
Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Here is the punchline kid.....an EXTREMELY RAPIDLY CREATED YOUNG UNIVERSE. Well understood laboratory plasma processes scaled to the observable universe, factoring in the ZPE field density fluctuation as God "stretched out the heavens" the universe.

Isa 45:12
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Jer 10:12
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Isa 42:5
Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
Think kid. Thiiiinnnkkkkk.......:unsure:. And abandon your Satanic old-universe long-creation lie.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
The obsolete falsified outdated rubbish you cut-and-paste you don't even understand. Let alone what I have posted.

C'est la vie.

When we get to Heaven, I will be proven correct, and you incorrect, that's all that matters to me is I get it right. Anyone that thinks God CHANGED the Laws of Nature in order to SPEED UP creation has to therefore explain WHY He did so !! You cant just say because He could, because that makes no sense, explain why He needed tp speed up creation !! Now, I will explain why He did not need to speed up creation by changing the Laws of Nature. As I stated, my love for my brothers, including you, doesn't mean I have to accept things that are nonsensical without calling them such. Paul called the Galatians fools or foolish men for trying to keep the law like some Jews were telling them they must do, but he still loved them. So, me explaining this is me caring.

So, why would God need to change the Laws of Nature we see today to speed up Creation?

I will go first........then you try to give me a reason He needs to speed up nature.

So, the Laws of Nature in which one is the Speed of Light are what scientists call constants. In other words they never change. But you say they did change, you say that God created an old looking earth and universe but only gave us that appearance, because he speeded up the process.

So, why did God need to speed up the process, first you have to answer this question, and you can't, and here is why. God is eternal, funny thing, God being eternal proves your theory to be an erroneous one. God is not from this universe, He created it for us, thus He has no need of being created, thus he lives in ALL TIME AT ONCE !! See it now? God lives in the Past, Present and future all at once, so when God created the Universe he was already living in the end times we are in today, thus God had NO NEED of speeding up the process by changing the Laws of Nature, that makes tat theory NONSENSICAL brother !! But of course you just assume He did so anyway, all because you can not understand YOWM means TIME PERTIOD, insert the definition, and that is why YOWM is used for day, year, month, season, a time period in general, etc. etc. Not day, its only a day when its a day, in spite of what has been write and translated by men, YOWM means time period, or TO BE HOT, thus it comes from the Stars being formed after 400 million years of total darkness. Now the bible tells you this but you just say, na, na, na, na, na, na, and cover your eyes and ears. It says in verse 2, "DARKNESS WAS ON THE FACE OF THE DEEP" so did God lie? Or could it be you are wrong brother? So, why was the first day called the Evening and then Morning? Because we had 400 million years of darkness followed by stars forming (to be hot).

So, God lives in all time at once, thus God was living in His creation when He created it, before it came into existence. Thus thee was no reason fir God to change His Laws of Nature, He lives in ALL TIME at once, thus your theory hold zero water brother, its nonsensical. So, unless you can explain why God would change the Laws of Nature (you can't) then you have lost the debate. You can't just put a thesis forward that is irrational !!

So, the Speed of Light is the Speed of Light, thus the Universe is 13.7 billion years old. And just think, all this because you can't understand YOWM really means TIME PERIOD, not day.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So, the Speed of Light is the Speed of Light, thus the Universe is 13.7 billion years old.
Aaahhhhh....look man: did you even care to watch what I posted?

Rapid creation via electromagnetic/plasma phenomenon is unquestionably correct. All observations, data and metrics line up FLAWLESSLY. It's the real deal and the final word on the matter.

The falsified, erroneous (doctrine of demons) model you are coddling is a disaster on every level. And it DOES NOTHING to glorify God and his Word.

And no the SOL is NOT a "law" or a "constant". The "speed of light" is nothing more than the rate of induction thru the medium (the aether aka ZPE aka firmament).

And no, the sun is NOT a "nuclear furnace" it is without doubt part of the local plasma filament/electromagnetic current circuit and is a plasmoid in arc mode.

Jan 14, 2021
So, unless you can explain why God would change the Laws of Nature (you can't) then you have lost the debate. You can't just put a thesis forward that is irrational !!
There are examples of God changing the laws of nature, such as making the sun stand still for a day. Supernaturalism in itself is something that operates outside of the natural laws.

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?" - Rom 9:20 KJV

We can see in Rom 9, knowing 'why' God does certain things is not for us to ask or know.

Why didn't God just materialize the world from nothing in a split second? Why did He do things in phases? We can speculate but it isn't our place to know. And likewise, if there were accelerated events (billions of years world of events within just a few days), who would we be to question those things?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
(just a few days)
That is exactly right. A few days. Like six of our present orbitally-scaled days.

I time stamped the videos I posted multiple times in various stages. Do yourself a big big favor and watch them. Just hit the play button and they will be scrolled to the relevant sections.

And for pity's sake pass them along. They will do much to edify the brethren.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
There are examples of God changing the laws of nature, such as making the sun stand still for a day. Supernaturalism in itself is something that operates outside of the natural laws.

"Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?" - Rom 9:20 KJV

We can see in Rom 9, knowing 'why' God does certain things is not for us to ask or know.

Why didn't God just materialize the world from nothing in a split second? Why did He do things in phases? We can speculate but it isn't our place to know. And likewise, if there were accelerated events (billions of years world of events within just a few days), who would we be to question those things?
BTW....Barry Setterfield is/was a professional astronomer at the New Hope Observatory among other things. He is no dunce. He has a vast knowledge of Biblical and secular ancient history, geology, astronomy, physics and more. He has forgotten more than most people will ever know.

And no, I DO NOT agree with him on every point. I think some of his dating schemes are incorrect. but many MANY others are spot on. For example, the Exodus occurred in 1603BC to a high degree of confidence. The so-called "Red Sea" crossing actually occurred at the Gulf of Aqaba directly opposite Baal Zephon. We know where these locations are today.

Exo 14:2
“Speak to the children of Israel, that they turn and camp before Pi Hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, opposite Baal Zephon; you shall camp before it by the sea.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Yes, but if these events happened, or was made to seem to happen, then God had a reason or purpose, either way, and thus its explained in the same passage. Again, why does a God who is eternal and lives in ALL TIME at once need to hurry up the creation process when He is LIVING in the End results already?
The answer is He doesn't nor did he. Occam's Razor principle tells us to look for the simplest answer in every case before moving on. So, what does Yowm mean, has anyone here really studied it? I have.

Allow me to show what I mean as per how the word is used in various ways, then we can go from there

#3117 יוֹם yowm {yome}

from an unused root meaning TO BE HOT; TWOT - 852; n m
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) day, time, year
1a) day (as opposed to night)
1b) day (24 hour period)
1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1
1b2) AS A DIVISION OF TIME
1b2a) a working day, a day's journey
1c) days, lifetime (pl.)
1d) TIME, PERIOD (general)
1e) year
1f) temporal references
1f1) today
1f2) yesterday
1f3) tomorrow
—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

From an unused root meaning TO BE HOT; a day (as the WARM HOURS), whether literally (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figuratively (a SPACE OF TIME defined by an associated term), (often used adverbially):—age, + ALWAYS, + CHRONICLES, CONTINUALLY (-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever (-lasting, -more), X FULL, life, as (so) long as (. . . live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X REQUIRED, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year (-ly), + younger.
—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

#3117.
יוֹם
yom (398a); a prim. root; day:—
NASB - afternoon*(1), age(8), age*(1), all(1), always*(14), amount*(2), battle(1), birthday*(1), Chronicles*(38), completely*(1), continually*(14), course*(1), daily(22), daily the days(1), day(1115), day of the days(1), day that the period(1), day's(6), day's every day(1), daylight*(1), days(635), days on the day(1), days to day(1), days you shall daily(1), days ago(1), days'(11), each(1), each day(4), entire(2), eternity(1), evening*(1), ever in your life*(1), every day(2), fate(1), first(5), forever*(11), forevermore*(1), full(5), full year(1), future*(1), holiday*(3), later*(2), length(1), life(12), life*(1), lifetime(2), lifetime*(1), live(1), long(2), long as i live(1), long*(11), midday*(1), now(5), older*(1), once(2), period(3), perpetually*(2), present(1), recently(1), reigns(1), ripe*(1), short-lived*(1), so long*(1), some time(1), survived*(2), time(45), time*(1), times*(2), today(172), today*(1), usual(1), very old*(1), when(10), when the days(1), whenever(1), while(3), whole(2), year(10), yearly(5), years(13), yesterday*(1).
—NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries

AV - day 2008, time 64, chronicles + H1697 37, daily 32, ever 17,
year 14
, continually 10, when 10, as 10, while 8, full 8
always 4
, whole 4, alway 4, misc 44; 2274

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some examples where this word us used in a different way BELOW: Notice it's always used as a PERIOD OF TIME of some sort.

2 Kings 17:37 And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore(YOWM); and ye shall not fear other gods.

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time(YOWM) it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting(YOWM).

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year(YOWM).

Exodus 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year(YOWM).

Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth(YOWM), seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Genesis 40:4 And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, and he served them: and they continued a season(YOWM) in ward.

Joshua 24:7 And when they cried unto the Lord, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season(YOWM).

1 Kings 9:3 And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually(YOWM).

Genesis 29:14 And Laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh. And he abode with him the space(YOWM) of a month.

Leviticus 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long(YOWM) as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

Deuteronomy 28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore(YOWM), and no man shall save thee.

Deuteronomy 5:29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always(YOWM), that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually(YOWM).

Genesis 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full(YOWM) years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river.

CONTINUED..........

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
I could go on and on, but I think this shows enough variation and instances which shows us that the Hebrew word YOWM is used for a PERIOD OF TIME of many sorts. Of course it is going to be used for a day more than any other word because God is going to use "SPECIFIC MENTIONS OF DAYS" more than any other period of time. Whenever a Prophets says that there will be so and so many days of this or that he used the word YOWM. But when it was meant as EVERMORE (which means Eternal)he also used the word YOWM, and when it meant a YEAR they also used the word YOWM, etc. etc.

So God uses the word YOWM and it's up to us to EVENTUALLY figure out what "PERIOD OF TIME" He(God) meant by that !! The Hebrew language had 4000 words and no vowels at the time, it was a primitive language of course. We shouldn't allow the professors of that time (Pharisees, Scribes) to sway us into saying this has to mean ONE DAY, it was a period of time and it's up to us to figure it out in the end. All men knew back then, comparatively speaking, was that we had days/years/months. So they had to see it as something, what was it going to be ? Day, Year, Month, Evermore, Perpetually, Full, Always, X Required, Space of time etc. etc. They sure didn't have a clue about how big the universe is like we do, they had no concept of billions of years like we do.

So God created the Universe in a period of 7 YOWMS...........which as shown above means periods of times in various ways. We have to figure it out, we can't allow the dog to lead us here, we have to lead the dog. We can't allow the word DAY (YOWM) to force us to look at things in a way which it drives people away from the Gospel. We want to understand the facts, therefore we can reach people in truth. I have seen many young people tell me, hey, anyone that thinks the universe is 6000 years old, I don't want to hear about your God man, you live in la la land. But when I speak in terms of knowledge, they listen and say so you believe in Evolution, and I say why ? God created the Universe over a 13.7 billion year period, as He so desired !! It makes them think, OK.....It opens a door to gain them via what I see as facts. But if we say the Universe is 6000 years old we have no hope to reach them brother. And that is my job, that is why I researched it, I hated Science in school, but its my job to reach the masses with truths, so I dug in.

Morning and Evening mean beginning and Ending of a day, or of a period of time.

As per the Day of the Lord, that is the Day God's Wrath starts on, but the Day of the LORD lasts 3.5 years does it not ?

I hope the above helped explain my positions somewhat and opens you up to seeing my POV here. YOWM is always inserted for a PERIOD OF TIME, its up to us to understand what that Period of time means in each instance. God did not need to change the Laws of Nature, we just need to understand God speak, He told us YOWM (TIME PERIOD) now we must figure out what TIME PERIOD. By looking above, its obvious YOWM doesn't mean day, it means YOWM (TIME PERIOD) now we as humans have to figure out each time period God is describing. Most of the Prophets used it to speak about a DAY time period, so the learned Pharisees etc. passed these understandings of Gen. 1 down as meaning a DAY, because they had no way of understanding the things we can see and understand today.

God Bless

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Because God created a Laws of Nature, thus God is orderly in all things, He had A PLAN !! Do you know why the Universe is as big as it is just to abide human beings? Only the Big Bang changes these laws to a degree, we have some stars 92 billion years away from mother stars in the universe, even though it is only 13.7 billion years old, that is because the Big Bang (God's commandment for creation to come forth) expanded at a rate far higher than the speed of light. But God creating something is not one of our Laws f Nature or Constants. Just looking at the Constants and calculating them did you kw the Universe could not have been much bigger than it is or much smaller than it is or it would not even be here today (collapsing in on itself) or it would not have been inhabitable.

One of my study sites below.

A “Just Right” Universe

Parameter Maximum Deviation Ground state of He, Be, C, O± 4%Mass of neutron± 0.1%Electron:proton Ratio± 1:1037Electromagnetic force:gravity± 1:1040Expansion rate of universe± 1:1055Cosmological Constant± 1:10120The table above shows the maximum deviation allowable in the fundamental constants in order to get a universe capable of supporting life. In some instances, changing the constants more than the amount indicated results in a universe that doesn't even contain matter. In many other instances, only hydrogen or light elements would exist (making life impossible). Changing the last two parameters changes the longevity of the universe. Many of these perturbations would result in the universe that would have ended billions of years ago.

That the universe seems to be designed specifically for human life has been called the anthropic principle. Depending upon their philosophical outlook, scientists hold to either the "weak" or "strong" anthropic principle. The weak anthropic principle states that the apparent design of the universe is an illusion, and that there must be some undiscovered underlying principle that explains why the universe seems to be designed. The strong anthropic principle states that the underlying reason that the universe appears to be designed is because it has been designed by the ultimate Intelligent Designer - God. How do we determine which version of the anthropic principle is correct? The standard way to test any theory is to gather data and see which version fits the data better. So far, the strong anthropic principle fits the data better. For example, the last physical constant mentioned in the table above was not discovered until a few years ago, and it is, by far, the most constrained constant discovered to date. Initial observations suggested that the value is the closest value to zero (within 1 part in 10120) known in the universe. Subsequent observations suggest that it may be closer to 1 part in The degree of fine tuning has led some scientists to make the statement: "This type of universe, however, seems to require a degree of fine tuning of the initial conditions that is in apparent conflict with 'common wisdom'."

1ReferencesZehavi, I, and A. Dekel Evidence for a positive cosmological constant from flows of galaxies and distant supernovae Nature 401:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I could go on and on, but I think this shows enough variation and instances which shows us that the Hebrew word YOWM is used for a PERIOD OF TIME of many sorts. Of course it is going to be used for a day more than any other word because God is going to use "SPECIFIC MENTIONS OF DAYS" more than any other period of time. Whenever a Prophets says that there will be so and so many days of this or that he used the word YOWM. But when it was meant as EVERMORE (which means Eternal)he also used the word YOWM, and when it meant a YEAR they also used the word YOWM, etc. etc.

So God uses the word YOWM and it's up to us to EVENTUALLY figure out what "PERIOD OF TIME" He(God) meant by that !! The Hebrew language had 4000 words and no vowels at the time, it was a primitive language of course. We shouldn't allow the professors of that time (Pharisees, Scribes) to sway us into saying this has to mean ONE DAY, it was a period of time and it's up to us to figure it out in the end. All men knew back then, comparatively speaking, was that we had days/years/months. So they had to see it as something, what was it going to be ? Day, Year, Month, Evermore, Perpetually, Full, Always, X Required, Space of time etc. etc. They sure didn't have a clue about how big the universe is like we do, they had no concept of billions of years like we do.

So God created the Universe in a period of 7 YOWMS...........which as shown above means periods of times in various ways. We have to figure it out, we can't allow the dog to lead us here, we have to lead the dog. We can't allow the word DAY (YOWM) to force us to look at things in a way which it drives people away from the Gospel. We want to understand the facts, therefore we can reach people in truth. I have seen many young people tell me, hey, anyone that thinks the universe is 6000 years old, I don't want to hear about your God man, you live in la la land. But when I speak in terms of knowledge, they listen and say so you believe in Evolution, and I say why ? God created the Universe over a 13.7 billion year period, as He so desired !! It makes them think, OK.....It opens a door to gain them via what I see as facts. But if we say the Universe is 6000 years old we have no hope to reach them brother. And that is my job, that is why I researched it, I hated Science in school, but its my job to reach the masses with truths, so I dug in.

Morning and Evening mean beginning and Ending of a day, or of a period of time.

As per the Day of the Lord, that is the Day God's Wrath starts on, but the Day of the LORD lasts 3.5 years does it not ?

I hope the above helped explain my positions somewhat and opens you up to seeing my POV here. YOWM is always inserted for a PERIOD OF TIME, its up to us to understand what that Period of time means in each instance. God did not need to change the Laws of Nature, we just need to understand God speak, He told us YOWM (TIME PERIOD) now we must figure out what TIME PERIOD. By looking above, its obvious YOWM doesn't mean day, it means YOWM (TIME PERIOD) now we as humans have to figure out each time period God is describing. Most of the Prophets used it to speak about a DAY time period, so the learned Pharisees etc. passed these understandings of Gen. 1 down as meaning a DAY, because they had no way of understanding the things we can see and understand today.

God Bless
"all sound and fury, signifying nothing....."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, but if these events happened, or was made to seem to happen, then God had a reason or purpose, either way, and thus its explained in the same passage. Again, why does a God who is eternal and lives in ALL TIME at once need to hurry up the creation process when He is LIVING in the End results already?
The answer is He doesn't nor did he. Occam's Razor principle tells us to look for the simplest answer in every case before moving on. So, what does Yowm mean, has anyone here really studied it? I have.

Allow me to show what I mean as per how the word is used in various ways, then we can go from there

#3117 יוֹם yowm {yome}

from an unused root meaning TO BE HOT; TWOT - 852; n m
—Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) day, time, year
1a) day (as opposed to night)
1b) day (24 hour period)
1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1
1b2) AS A DIVISION OF TIME
1b2a) a working day, a day's journey
1c) days, lifetime (pl.)
1d) TIME, PERIOD (general)
1e) year
1f) temporal references
1f1) today
1f2) yesterday
1f3) tomorrow
—Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)

From an unused root meaning TO BE HOT; a day (as the WARM HOURS), whether literally (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figuratively (a SPACE OF TIME defined by an associated term), (often used adverbially):—age, + ALWAYS, + CHRONICLES, CONTINUALLY (-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever (-lasting, -more), X FULL, life, as (so) long as (. . . live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X REQUIRED, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year (-ly), + younger.
—Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)

#3117.
יוֹם
yom (398a); a prim. root; day:—
NASB - afternoon*(1), age(8), age*(1), all(1), always*(14), amount*(2), battle(1), birthday*(1), Chronicles*(38), completely*(1), continually*(14), course*(1), daily(22), daily the days(1), day(1115), day of the days(1), day that the period(1), day's(6), day's every day(1), daylight*(1), days(635), days on the day(1), days to day(1), days you shall daily(1), days ago(1), days'(11), each(1), each day(4), entire(2), eternity(1), evening*(1), ever in your life*(1), every day(2), fate(1), first(5), forever*(11), forevermore*(1), full(5), full year(1), future*(1), holiday*(3), later*(2), length(1), life(12), life*(1), lifetime(2), lifetime*(1), live(1), long(2), long as i live(1), long*(11), midday*(1), now(5), older*(1), once(2), period(3), perpetually*(2), present(1), recently(1), reigns(1), ripe*(1), short-lived*(1), so long*(1), some time(1), survived*(2), time(45), time*(1), times*(2), today(172), today*(1), usual(1), very old*(1), when(10), when the days(1), whenever(1), while(3), whole(2), year(10), yearly(5), years(13), yesterday*(1).
—NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries

AV - day 2008, time 64, chronicles + H1697 37, daily 32, ever 17,
year 14
, continually 10, when 10, as 10, while 8, full 8
always 4
, whole 4, alway 4, misc 44; 2274

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some examples where this word us used in a different way BELOW: Notice it's always used as a PERIOD OF TIME of some sort.

2 Kings 17:37 And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore(YOWM); and ye shall not fear other gods.

Genesis 4:3 And in process of time(YOWM) it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting(YOWM).

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year(YOWM).

Exodus 13:10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year(YOWM).

Genesis 8:22 While the earth remaineth(YOWM), seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Genesis 40:4 And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, and he served them: and they continued a season(YOWM) in ward.

Joshua 24:7 And when they cried unto the Lord, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season(YOWM).

1 Kings 9:3 And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually(YOWM).

Genesis 29:14 And Laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh. And he abode with him the space(YOWM) of a month.

Leviticus 26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long(YOWM) as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

Deuteronomy 28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore(YOWM), and no man shall save thee.

Deuteronomy 5:29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always(YOWM), that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually(YOWM).

Genesis 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full(YOWM) years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river.

CONTINUED..........
Tell us again how the SOL is a "law" and a "constant".

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Tell us again how the SOL is a "law" and a "constant".
You will understand it all when you get to heaven. God will call you to recive your White Robe and His nickname may very well be Hardheaded cv5. I hope you are embarresed you belved the universe was 6000 years old, LOL.

Oct 27, 2022
Gen 1:1, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Note: No time line is provided. Gen 1:2, And the earth was (became) without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. That first earth age where the dinosaurs roamed was destroyed by a flood where no man was left, Jer 4:22-27, and the world sat in darkness causing it to freeze over. Then in Gen 1:2, The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and brought the earth back to life for this second earth age that we now live in. Note: Man was not in a flesh body in that first world age, thus no remains are found of him. They were in spiritual bodies and shouted with joy as written in Job 38:7. In Gen 1:26, God said, Let us make man in our image speaking of himself and the sons of God spoken of in Job. Thus man was created in the flesh. God also came in the flesh in the person of Jesus, the Living Word, John 1:1. The first earth age was destroyed due to the rebellion of Lucifer as written in Isa 14:12-16, and those that followed him. I know this is not commonly taught but it is written for all to see. Hope it helps answer your question.