Earthquakes As A Sign Of A Woman In Labour?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Baruch

Earthquakes reports have been on the rise. And recently, there is a phenomenon called a swarm of earthquakes as in after shock. It happened in Southern California and another time in Italy after their major one hit. If earthquakes are parts of the signs of the times to know when His appearing shall be near, are the swarms "contractions" in regards to the analogy of a woman about to give birth?

1 Thessalonians 5:2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Earthquakes generally causes sudden destruction.... and using the analogy of the travial upon a woman with child... it has been increasing to the point of now we are having swarms of earthquakes.... thus alluding to the analogy of contractions of a woamn in delivery.

Matthew 24: 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Thus as the earthquakes are building up in intensity....

Revelation 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

This same great earthquake signals after what?

Revelation 11: 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The rapture. No sign will signal the rapture, but we will know when it is at the door since the great earthquake happened after the rapture.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

Interesting. I am relying on Jesus to have me ready to go. In Him, will I give thanks as God will put a song on my lips to sing praises of Him. Amen.