Recently I started a romantic affair... It just ended up because she was too demanding, selfish (more than I am) and pushed me to take care of her life and children (a foolish thing she missed to see when asking me things without being fully friends and NOT even lovers).
View attachment 76112
Without being cheeky, I´d like to tell girls: "Don´t be so pushy." I wish they were more reallistic... but I´m also happy I will not tell what were those stuff I saw to "know" she wasn´t trustworthy, although she could be a good woman for any man (any other than me).
I just remember I was in my hamaca. I was falling asleep when I heard a voice telling me: "Impulsiva"... The moment I hear it (I don´t know where it came from) I told her, by text message, what I heard and, within 2 or 3 weeks, WE both confirmed we were infatuated and, of course, I enjoyed this short trip to be somehow in love (but it´s not love).
Hope you (brothers ans sisters) be spared from insatisfaction, dissatisfaction for selfih gain ($).
I begged GOD all of you be spared from any infatuation, from asking too many things at the same time (unnecesary ones, by the way) so you can get a good mate to end up well your personal matchmaking search.
P.S. (April 10, 2014)
Since I try to be organized, I brought this link to check this issue from another public source I left pending:
http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/89185-questions-men-though-girls-women-always-welcomed.html
View attachment 76112
Without being cheeky, I´d like to tell girls: "Don´t be so pushy." I wish they were more reallistic... but I´m also happy I will not tell what were those stuff I saw to "know" she wasn´t trustworthy, although she could be a good woman for any man (any other than me).
I just remember I was in my hamaca. I was falling asleep when I heard a voice telling me: "Impulsiva"... The moment I hear it (I don´t know where it came from) I told her, by text message, what I heard and, within 2 or 3 weeks, WE both confirmed we were infatuated and, of course, I enjoyed this short trip to be somehow in love (but it´s not love).
Hope you (brothers ans sisters) be spared from insatisfaction, dissatisfaction for selfih gain ($).
I begged GOD all of you be spared from any infatuation, from asking too many things at the same time (unnecesary ones, by the way) so you can get a good mate to end up well your personal matchmaking search.
P.S. (April 10, 2014)
Since I try to be organized, I brought this link to check this issue from another public source I left pending:
http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/89185-questions-men-though-girls-women-always-welcomed.html