Eclipse conspiracy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
You have to bare in mind though I live in Texas where Republicans have ruled for the last three decades,,,where five hundred people freeze to death when the electricity goes off and we live without power for two or three weeks when Hurricanes come in...at least spare us the comfort of a working flashlight,lol...
My brother-in-law lives in Texas but has the advantage of serving in I don't know how many tours of service. He has invited us to move numerous times but I'm sure that living so long in Ohio, where sirens sound off whenever there is a strong gust of wind, has by now rendered me a flake in Texan terms.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
My brother-in-law lives in Texas but has the advantage of serving in I don't know how many tours of service. He has invited us to move numerous times but I'm sure that living so long in Ohio, where sirens sound off whenever there is a strong gust of wind, has by now rendered me a flake in Texan terms.

Hmm, maybe you either prepare a plan to survive or your plan was to fail,,either way you look at it you planned it ahead of time.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Hmm, maybe you either prepare a plan to survive or your plan was to fail,,either way you look at it you planned it ahead of time.
You might've hit on why we did, it wasn't our plan.

Well yes I have but I don't think his shadow avoids him if that's what you mean?
You're trying to lose me here, yes?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Lol. I've been trying to get banned for I don't know how long. Mebbe you can help me out?

lol, I was thinking about suggesting A.A. (I was thinking you were drunk or something)... take three steps back and think,,,,"you can just stop if you choose it your own self",, I'll pray for you to get better and hey maybe things will get better and you may enjoy chatting on CC afterwards...

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
lol, I was thinking about suggesting A.A. (I was thinking you were drunk or something)... take three steps back and think,,,,"you can just stop if you choose it your own self",, I'll pray for you to get better and hey maybe things will get better and you may enjoy chatting on CC afterwards...
You could use a bit of work on your discernment, and also the compulsive habit of engaging the friendly emoji even when you aren't feeling so friendly. Nonetheless, I do enjoy chatting or I would've have gone already of my own volition by now.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
You could use a bit of work on your discernment, and also the compulsive habit of engaging the friendly emoji even when you aren't feeling so friendly. Nonetheless, I do enjoy chatting or I would've have gone already of my own volition by now.

Hey that's a start,,,and I really did mean to use the friendly emoji(except when I said you were a smart Al-eck,lol),,, so why are you trying to get banned if you enjoy chatting(seems to conflict from one post to the next if you think about it right?)...

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Hey that's a start,,,and I really did mean to use the friendly emoji(except when I said you were a smart Al-eck,lol),,, so why are you trying to get banned if you enjoy chatting(seems to conflict from one post to the next if you think about it right?)...
Because I'm a hopelessly smart. :LOL: I can't help it. :geek: So I afford myself grace. :p

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Because I'm a hopelessly smart. :LOL: I can't help it. :geek: So I afford myself grace. :p

Oh I see,,,hmm well I'm stumped with that one so I guess I'll just say good night and ponder this for a while,,,good night,sleep tight....

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Oh I see,,,hmm well I'm stumped with that one so I guess I'll just say good night and ponder this for a while,,,good night,sleep tight....
You shouldn't lose sleep over it. May your slumber be restful and refreshing. God bless and keep you in His shalom.